say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh balls, they're guinea pigs. I always forget when the marmosets go trampling through my neocortex. Now they'll be snubbing me for a week for forgetting.

Hooded?
4vhiH.jpg
or no hood?
D8grI.jpg

So Uni-bomber or normal guy.. that's a tough one mate.
Please tighten the hood and wear some sunglasses and then repost to this thread.

unibomber_1.jpg

Be nice guys, I'm sure he can come up with his own uniquely iconic mass murderer look if you just give a little bit of constructive feedback.

Your eyes that look like you are dead inside are spot on, so take advantage of that and file your teeth or something.

Orchid said:
Awesome. I especially like your mate's helmet with the goggles.
Thanks. I told him he looked like something out of Hollywood. That's kinda what we're going for, so all is good.

Deserath said:
Why are you in American WW2 Uniforms? Well I guess Denmark didn't play a big role in Combat during WW2.
Denmark lasted something like four hours and lost 16 guys, before the government wisely/cowardly yielded to the overwhelming power of the Wehrmacht. Besides, US is more romantic. :razz:

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nice pics Mr. Seff.
Thank you Ms Llandy.

Yeah, the Norwegians held out for months, if not a year. The terrain doesn't offer itself up for grabs like the Danish does, and there was apparently more of a fighting spirit than here. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom