say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Mountaineering stuff: I've only ever climbed Galdhøpiggen. At a measly 2469 metres. (Though to be fair I've done it three times between the ages of 8-13 so technically it measures up cumulatively.)

You pretty much summed up my mountaineering stuff in the 1990's with what you said (just a differently named  cliff/mountain), it was fun thou,  still remember it.

Teofish said:
Mountaineering stuff: I've only ever climbed Galdhøpiggen. At a measly 2469 metres. (Though to be fair I've done it three times between the ages of 8-13 so technically it measures up cumulatively.) Always wanted to see Lukla airport though. When I go I might as well hit the basecamps too I suppose.
Ah yes, Lukla airport. Landing there sure was an...intense experience made even more fun due to the severe turbulence in the last 10 mins of the flight. Too bad I failed at filming it properly with my cam and pics really don't do it justice.
For those not familiar with it, it's a 500m long runway on something like a 10-15% slope, ending on one side with a steep drop to the valley floor and one the other with a steep mountainside.
OLkG53a.jpg

Fairly regular crashes too, and if it's cloudy you're stuck there for however long it takes to clear. Only a few extra hours for me, was damn lucky.

latest pictures from my christmas party at the house of my uncle's boyfriend, hes rich so i kind of feel out of place (Im poor)

fVbSj.jpg

Me and some of the hipstery party goer.
jgmwP.jpg

You missed an s there. "Uncle boyfriend" sounds like an abusive drunk who forces you to call him your boyfriend.

Morbo said:
Teofish said:
Mountaineering stuff: I've only ever climbed Galdhøpiggen. At a measly 2469 metres. (Though to be fair I've done it three times between the ages of 8-13 so technically it measures up cumulatively.) Always wanted to see Lukla airport though. When I go I might as well hit the basecamps too I suppose.
Ah yes, Lukla airport. Landing there sure was an...intense experience made even more fun due to the severe turbulence in the last 10 mins of the flight. Too bad I failed at filming it properly with my cam and pics really don't do it justice.
For those not familiar with it, it's a 500m long runway on something like a 10-15% slope, ending on one side with a steep drop to the valley floor and one the other with a steep mountainside.
OLkG53a.jpg
Oh man, that view. Pity I don't have any good pictures of the Jotunheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom