• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teofish said:
Oh shush you. The early CoD games were fun. But just to keep your panties from bunching too much here's a birthday toast from me. Wish it could've been with a nice cold beer.

PGrKX.jpg

You're drinking Orangina.
I now like you even more.

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Nice chin fuzz there. Guess we'll make a beardsman out of you yet.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
We can compare candles later...  :razz:
Yessssss!

Rebelknight said:
You're drinking Orangina.
I now like you even more.
I bloody love Orangina. Shame it costs a fortune here.

Teofish said:
Your lanyard reminds me! I quit my local company and got a job with Securitas.

We're brothers in arms now! Sweet beard, although the Washington branch of Securitas made me shave.

Ambalon

Marquis
In that they both look bad and slightly disgusting?
PS: My hair also looks like that if let grow to that length, so that's why I trim it very short.

Delora Filth

Marquis
Austupaio said:
Teofish said:
Your lanyard reminds me! I quit my local company and got a job with Securitas.

We're brothers in arms now! Sweet beard, although the Washington branch of Securitas made me shave.
Welcome to the fold brother. I always wondered, do our uniforms look different stateside?

Ambalon

Marquis
Amontadillo said:
Ambalon said:
In that they both look bad and slightly disgusting?
Except they actually don'T.
I never said they actually are. Hey, Ektwp claims to shower every day, but I still wouldn't feel exactly like coming in contact with his hair. Or yours, for that matter. Or, really, mine when it's long.

Teofish said:
Welcome to the fold brother. I always wondered, do our uniforms look different stateside?
Just about the same with the only difference being colour, those shirts are either black or a much darker grey.

Maybe I should learn moonspeak and transfer.

Delora Filth

Marquis
Well thanks a lot for calling me a fatface. :razz:

Austupaio said:
Teofish said:
Just about the same with the only difference being colour, those shirts are either black or a much darker grey.

Maybe I should learn moonspeak and transfer.
Black or darker grey? So bloody jelly right now.

Peh, you could work at one of the embassies and never need to know a word of Norweegie.

Eктωρ

Count
WB
Ambalon said:
I never said they actually are. Hey, Ektwp claims to shower every day, but I still wouldn't feel exactly like coming in contact with his hair. Or yours, for that matter. Or, really, mine when it's long.

But that's because you're an ******* not because our hairs are dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom