say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delora Filth

Do you want to run this ship?
Marquis
Oh balls, they're guinea pigs. I always forget when the marmosets go trampling through my neocortex. Now they'll be snubbing me for a week for forgetting.

von Afton

Master Knight
Hooded?
4vhiH.jpg
or no hood?
D8grI.jpg

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
WB
So Uni-bomber or normal guy.. that's a tough one mate.
Please tighten the hood and wear some sunglasses and then repost to this thread.

unibomber_1.jpg

Mage246

Be nice guys, I'm sure he can come up with his own uniquely iconic mass murderer look if you just give a little bit of constructive feedback.

Your eyes that look like you are dead inside are spot on, so take advantage of that and file your teeth or something.

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Orchid said:
Awesome. I especially like your mate's helmet with the goggles.
Thanks. I told him he looked like something out of Hollywood. That's kinda what we're going for, so all is good.

Deserath said:
Why are you in American WW2 Uniforms? Well I guess Denmark didn't play a big role in Combat during WW2.
Denmark lasted something like four hours and lost 16 guys, before the government wisely/cowardly yielded to the overwhelming power of the Wehrmacht. Besides, US is more romantic. :razz:

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Nice pics Mr. Seff.
Thank you Ms Llandy.

Seff

Cool Hand Luke
Duke
M&BWB
Yeah, the Norwegians held out for months, if not a year. The terrain doesn't offer itself up for grabs like the Danish does, and there was apparently more of a fighting spirit than here. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom