say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no I did about three that night and it turns out if you put in a shot with the beer it goes down smoother, that one went down bad becasue they forgot the shot, also I never throw up, unless I get ridiculously drunk and that hardly ever happens as I hate the feeling.

I did end up breaking a bed later on though....

Hahah urm that is a cousin  :oops:...but the bed was broken by me being annoying and trying to get people to wake up, I was pulling some ones foot and trying to drag them out of bed so they could come and drink more but then the bed collapsed.  I think I was too drunk to have my tube held by anyone that day  :lol:

Si-A-erra. said:
Well no I did about three that night and it turns out if you put in a shot with the beer it goes down smoother, that one went down bad becasue they forgot the shot, also I never throw up, unless I get ridiculously drunk and that hardly ever happens as I hate the feeling.

I did end up breaking a bed later on though....

Is that the case? I've done it a few times with voddy and stuff in there as well (when we can afford it), but I didn't notice much difference :S Does it make it less foamy or something?

We don't do reasonable. and yes it cuts the foam and gets you drunk faster.  and Bromden while kegs are one of the coolest things to have at a party...drinking beer from glasses is just uncool compared to the bong, or straight from the keg.

Si-A-erra. said:
We don't do reasonable. and yes it cuts the foam and gets you drunk faster.  and Bromden while kegs are one of the coolest things to have at a party...drinking beer from glasses is just uncool compared to the bong, or straight from the keg.

Sorry, but any time I see a beer bong used, "cool" is not the word that comes to my mind. And every decent drunkard should have his own beer keg.

Si-A-erra. said:
We drink from Tutumas!
Now those look cool.

Si-A-erra. said:
and Bromden while kegs are one of the coolest things to have at a party...drinking beer from glasses is just uncool compared to the bong, or straight from the keg.

It's also easier to down a beer bong pint than a glass pint (or so I find)

Si-A-erra. said:
966190_10151389321371853_1443362726_o.jpg
That guy standing behind you on the left looks really creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom