Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

WQDu_.jpg

:lol:
Did you just my happen to have a cigar on you?
Nice suit, but no belt. But maybe that's the style.
There was going to be a party at the end of the day, so yes :grin:
I don't really like belts with suits. They don't work with waistcoats and belt loops without a belt make trousers look lame when taken with suspenders. Suspenders or waist adjusters are better, because they are more convenient (suspenders even make the trousers more comfy), more uncommon and do not disturb waistcoats. Oh, and they do not trigger walkthrough metal detectors :lol:

We went to Baltic Comiccon.
Naru even cosplayed. A charater whose name is impossible to pronounce from that final fantasy mmo that has consumed her life
Our friend was Skeletor.

Was a cool experience, especially when Naru was up almost two full days with about 1 hour of sleep total.
Event day, she had to wake up at 6 or about so, we went to sleep at about 2, finishing her costume.
4YgLT.jpg
FynMp.jpg
E8NKD.jpg
9sV03.jpg
UNM7z.jpg
qsvGz.jpg
9FRK9.jpg

We went to Baltic Comiccon.
Naru even cosplayed. A charater whose name is impossible to pronounce from that final fantasy mmo that has consumed her life
Our friend was Skeletor.

Was a cool experience, especially when Naru was up almost two full days with about 1 hour of sleep total.
Event day, she had to wake up at 6 or about so, we went to sleep at about 2, finishing her costume.
4YgLT.jpg
FynMp.jpg
E8NKD.jpg
9sV03.jpg
UNM7z.jpg
qsvGz.jpg
9FRK9.jpg
Very late reply but, cool! I've always admired the amount of work cosplayers put into their costumes. You can tell when someone's put a lot of pride and attention to detail into it. Also, holy ****, you guys are still together? Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom