Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

I like to think that your warning shaped me into the man I am today. Becoming a Global Moderator was merely a ploy to usurp the title, gain power, and reverse the roles. Expect a +100 cheese warning in the mail in 3-5 business days.

b1gnB.jpg
QK1kv.jpg

Adorno on the left says "You are in safe hands in our friendly and professional Danish hospital, I will do my utmost to nurse you back to health", while Adorno on the right is thinking "Christ, am I supposed to go near this one? He looks half dead already, I'll probably catch something."

@galactic bum
Man I'm lucky not to be a citizen of the states because I dislike both candidates. I don't think I'd be able to vote in your stead. Kudos for getting out there anyways and making that democracy still alive - even if it seems pretty dead at the moment.

I don't like your mask. Very uncool. The design is too busy, it should just assume its skull motif and adopt a simpler shape. It does fit well with your hoodie I guess, but I think a simpler skull design would look better on you, for one it'd be more obvious what it is. But really I'm just being nitpicky, it's still a nice photo. Also I'll have to scold you for missing the opportunity to dress up in a halloween costume, but I forgive you :razz:

Back
Top Bottom