Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Cool hoodie.

A beautiful day here in SC
College campus is empty so it's nice to go for a walk or a jog there.
xlo2NaL.jpg

NmdIfex.jpg

I would not start a fight with you if I was ****faced outside the club at like 3 AM
Gestricus...?
It's not nice calling people generic :/

To be fair, he could be my brother, judging by the greywool but I think he falls short somewhere along the cheeks or jaw :razz:

Last edited:
3VAWn.jpg
If you think I look slightly the worse for wear, I just ate £30 worth of cheap indian and 2/3rds a bottle of tequilla.....hence the need for a shower.
y1eAB.jpg

Edit:

Well, there's a 0 percent chance I would be anywhere near a nightclub.
Besides that, I'm a lover not a fighter :razz:
Well...I am interested. <3

Last edited:
How the hell did you ate 34€ worth of junk food (assuming we are talking about the samey large portions), any food and had room for almost a bottle of alcohol? In my fat days, I couldn't even down 15€ of junk food. :shock:

How the hell did you ate 34€ worth of junk food (assuming we are talking about the samey large portions), any food and had room for almost a bottle of alcohol? In my fat days, I couldn't even down 15€ of junk food. :shock:
Dispite my now advanced age, I still have my metabolism from my kid days. Still waiting to become Homer Simpson.

Some triming above the lip? There are some grooming standards I have to follow, even with the allowance of a beard, I kinda neglected to trim my moustache properly on this. And thanks :grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom