Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Congrats!

No baby pictures because we're paranoid about his privacy though. :razz:

Thanks for being sensible about this, I can't stand parents that create Instagram accounts for their children and start posting as if it was the child trying to be a clout-seeking *****. Basically using their babies to selfishly gain more self-approval.

Thanks folks!

Thanks for being sensible about this, I can't stand parents that create Instagram accounts for their children and start posting as if it was the child trying to be a clout-seeking *****. Basically using their babies to selfishly gain more self-approval.
I don't even have an instagram account for myself. That's why I have to post in places like this forum. :grin:
But since I am a part-time photographer with a need for approval after all, here's a privacy-preserving detail shot, just for kicks. I understand that non-parents don't necessarily see the appeal of tiny baby bits. :lol:
3dLQ-.jpg

Fellas should I keep letting my facial hair grow for the rest of april to see if it thickens or should I shave it off ? get some miracle cream maybe ? I am not naked just shirtless O_O

each year I look more like my chinese ancestors, I was adopted into an euro descendant family please send me back to taiwan

JPEG_20200410_190838.jpg

Yeah, if you've never let it grow out before and want a beard/whatever let it grow out, see what happens. If it's terrible I can sell you my facial hair follicles.

Yeah, man. Let it grow for atleast 2-4 months for a full beard, try not to trim it too much but keep it tidy with facial hygiene being a big priority. Wash your face with soap or some sort of skin cleaning agent. Everyone has a patchy beard at some point of their beard growth. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom