Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

5850985787_82054c09f5_b.jpg

There's a point to be had about informing people of etiquette, even if it's archaic. People can choose to ignore something they don't find relevant, or not - but if they don't know about it, they can't make that choice.

On the flip side, *****ing that someone has gone out of their way to inform you of something isn't a wise move.

I had no idea that rule existed, but I hope my ESL-ness will save my from the mouthbreather status. Incidentally, I realized that every time I attended a (Czech) wedding, I told both the bride and groom "Congratulations and best wishes". So, congratulations and best wishes, Paula.

When will society say 'no more' to equating meningitis with something bad? Look, it's just spots ok? You can't catch it and there's nothing wrong with someone who has it! All those old wives' tales like putting a glass on your arm to see if they go away or not are incredibly offensive. I knew a kid at school who all the pupils were saying that to, constantly on at him to go to a doctor and trying to put a glass on his arm- "ugh, that looks weird, what's wrong with you?" they would say- even the bloody teacher joined in! NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM! Poor boy was meningi, just different, but I never saw him again after that day. Hounded out by ignorant bullies.

Saying "When will society say 'no more' to equating meningitis with something bad? Look, it's just spots ok? You can't catch it and there's nothing wrong with someone who has it! All those old wives' tales like putting a glass on your arm to see if they go away or not are incredibly offensive. I knew a kid at school who all the pupils were saying that to, constantly on at him to go to a doctor and trying to put a glass on his arm- "ugh, that looks weird, what's wrong with you?" they would say- even the bloody teacher joined in! NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH HIM! Poor boy was meningi, just different, but I never saw him again after that day. Hounded out by ignorant bullies." Is worse than peritonitis

iJFwBNH.jpg

Selfie from the new phone. Also figured I'd get out a warm shirt, seeing as winter is making a comeback...

Also, definitely **** trying to post on here with a phone. This sucks.

Like Arvenski, the recent chills had required a return of some properly warm clothing rather than what I would normally wear. This gif was more of a bastard to get work than usual.

Edit: Hurts the eyes. Here's the link https://i.imgur.com/h2VbYkV.gif

h2VbYkV.gif

Back
Top Bottom