Say Cheese v2

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Best answers
No, lol. That was months ago but Hinds just made a really nice gif of it. Thanks for your concern, though.

EDIT: I guess this is good a time as any to shill my YouTube channel that chronicles my descent into drug goblin

Last edited:

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
No, lol. That was months ago but Hinds just made a really nice gif of it. Thanks for your concern, though.

EDIT: I guess this is good a time as any to shill my YouTube channel that chronicles my descent into drug goblin

And here I was expecting you to be standing in a street high on spice.

(If you are not aware, it is a reall drug and a REAL problem in the midlands. Search spice zombies. o_O)

Best answers
I wish I'd taken a photo the moment I came home, because my entire face was covered with horizontal white stripes of dried salt from all the sweat. :lol: 30 miles in 33 (90) degree heat when you start sweating at 15 (60) is no joke.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Please tell me you had some sort of transport and that you didn't do 30 miles on foot, in this heat! I've had sweat literally dripping off me after a mere gentle bike ride into town in recent days. I'm praying for a thunderstorm over the weekend.

Adorno

Bedroom Assassin
Duke
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Strong stance!
(If you hadn't said "a bit chubby" I would just have ascribed it to the hauberk)