Say Cheese v2

Users who are viewing this thread

Why not? None of my grandparents are still alive but I'd love to be able to sit down with them again in their rooms and talk about the past, their parents and grandparents, what life used to be like, etc..

Good morning, week two day four of self isolation.
HnyhI.jpg

Holy moly, I've seen both Archonsod and Kobrag posting this week- it must be about 10 years since that last happened! I hope you aren't suffering too much Kobrag (presuming you have/had symptoms, prompting you to self isolate), you certainly look alive and well. :grin:

Holy moly, I've seen both Archonsod and Kobrag posting this week- it must be about 10 years since that last happened! I hope you aren't suffering too much Kobrag (presuming you have/had symptoms, prompting you to self isolate), you certainly look alive and well. :grin:
Nah. I developed chronic asthma whilst working in my university's allergy lab ironically enough. I am on the most at risk list.
Also nice to see you Dan.

Yeah, I was just thinking about all these people that have the nerve to show up here after some 10 years. Where did they come from? And what for?

I was pregnant until 12 days ago!
I was too scared/superstitious to jinx the pregnancy though (was a high risk one because of my diabetes) so I didn't mention it. But now I got a baby boy who's doing really well (better than his parents :sleep:)! ☺
8Qdq3.jpg
nrKcv.jpg
No baby pictures because we're paranoid about his privacy though. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom