Say Cheese v2

Best answers

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
Why not? None of my grandparents are still alive but I'd love to be able to sit down with them again in their rooms and talk about the past, their parents and grandparents, what life used to be like, etc..

CheetaFRL

Regular
WBNW
Best answers
Why not? None of my grandparents are still alive but I'd love to be able to sit down with them again in their rooms and talk about the past, their parents and grandparents, what life used to be like, etc..
My grandparents told me they met when my grandfather was participating in a raid on Yalen

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Holy moly, I've seen both Archonsod and Kobrag posting this week- it must be about 10 years since that last happened! I hope you aren't suffering too much Kobrag (presuming you have/had symptoms, prompting you to self isolate), you certainly look alive and well. :grin:

Kobrag

Marquis
Best answers
Holy moly, I've seen both Archonsod and Kobrag posting this week- it must be about 10 years since that last happened! I hope you aren't suffering too much Kobrag (presuming you have/had symptoms, prompting you to self isolate), you certainly look alive and well. :grin:
Nah. I developed chronic asthma whilst working in my university's allergy lab ironically enough. I am on the most at risk list.
Also nice to see you Dan.