Say Cheese v2

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
Best answers
Yeah it’s a completely terrible embed, so just get the direct image link and use IMG BBGash. Most of the embed stuff is useless, but the Spotify one is alright.

Best answers

Holy smokes this forum update is convoluted wank. I've been trying to wrestle with the ****ing thing for 10 minutes and it still ain't like it ought to be.

Here, this is the picture I wanted to post but I can't be ****ed to spend another second trying to insert a spoilered image with a caption

you're welcome

yea, yea, thanks Hitler, you're a real swell guy

Last edited:

Wulfburk

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Tried going out with this cap during carnaval. Five minutes in and had to come back home to ditch it.

Last edited:

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
Well, it was probably designed to withstand the chills up in the Peruvian Andes mountains, what did you expect :razz:

Wulfburk

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Nah, street carnaval is huge crowds with most people dressed in costumes following sound trucks and getting drunk.

Wulfburk

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Sure, though instead of covering most of your body with the costume, everyone shows as much of their body as they can.

Cpt. Nemo

The Wurst
Section Moderator
M&BWB
Best answers
They're very practical. Utmost usefulness. And they go with every shirt imaginable.

They weigh a ton, but everything looks at least 11.5 times prettier and disorienting, so they're perfect.