SP - General Saving crafting template, no reset of parts after craft, time etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

I have several suggestions, concerning 1.6:
1 - CRAFTING: after crafting one item all chosen parts should NOT go back do default ones. Sometimes we make a lot of the same (usually cheap in materials, but giving lot of XP) weapons. And constant re-selecting parts is annoying
2 - CRAFTING: option to SAVE certain set of parts as a player-made template, which would eliminate the need of re-selecting all parts everytime we enter smithy
3 - MAIN QUEST: time limit should be optional (some players like it some want to play w/o a time-stress)
4 - TIME: maybe it would be better to make an in-game year last for 365 days? Seasons of the year would be longer but it would be more intuitive when looking on save 'days'.
5 - TIME: It would be nice if in the world map, there would be displayed number of days passed since the start.
6 - PERFORMANCE: in 1.5.8 fps was cool, after 1.5.9 it was horrific. In 1.5.10 and 1.6.0 - is better but still :/

I added those suggestions to the big thread also.

Arrrggg, I made the same crafting post in UI, it did not bring this one up though in the "search" before i posted though as you were first and I was in such a hurry this morning I missed your post. Oh well, maybe they will read at least one of these and take the idea to heart.

Arrrggg, I made the same crafting post in UI, it did not bring this one up though in the "search" before i posted though as you were first and I was in such a hurry this morning I missed your post. Oh well, maybe they will read at least one of these and take the idea to heart.
The more similar suggestions the higher the chances of implementing it. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom