Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

wzw1177

Recruit
Having Updated the game to 1.6 from 1.5.10, my 1.5.10 saves crash when loaded. Meanwhile, other saves of other game versions can be loaded normally. I think that should be a bug with the coming of new version. Whether I switch the cheat mode on/off doesn't influnce the loading issue. Besides, I have no mods.

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 750ti
GPU Driver Version: 461.40
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8gb ddr3
Motherboard: asus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): install in hdd

1.5.10 version is now available under the betas tab on Steam. You should be able to launch the game and play it without any problems. Please let us know if experience any issues.

1.5.10 version is now available under the betas tab on Steam. You should be able to launch the game and play it without any problems. Please let us know if experience any issues.
But I want to continue playing the file under 1.6. So are you trying to fix this issue soon?

Do you mind sending the save file so that we can check?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We were able to run this save file without any issues on Steam. Can you try verifying the game files?
Sorry to miss the reply for such a long time. I verified the game before I posted. So maybe I need to delete some files in My Documents or in the game catalogue as well and then verify the game?

I confirmed again, still can't run this save. I think there should be some problem with some game files but no issue while verifying the game. Do you know which game files can be deleted and verify the game again?

Last edited:
You can try clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom