Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-12-16_10.42.40_1db34059b81f3f08bb7c14236b277e5e

Thorin_Oks

Recruit
Summary:Saved file make the game crash
How to Reproduce:I played and multi-save my game because this issue happened already before. I try to load the save at the moment to make sure it is ok and it work fine. But when I load one of the save the next day without any changement in my setup I have a crash in the loading screen.

Have you used cheats and if so which: I mod my game with this and it work fine as i said when i play and load my save at the moment :
Scene Name (if related): Loading Screen
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Crash report : https://report.butr.link/54A502.html
My save file on Google Drive : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cCECzlZQTiQhy_v38OhRsHJBu5czC7A2?usp=share_link
If you open it you will see "Essai mod 1", "Keï", "Sav 2 11 19 M" that are not working
And "saveauto1" "saveauto2" "saveauto3" "Secour qui fonctionne" that are working by miracle
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 527.56
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
RAM:32Go @3200
Motherboard: Asus prime B550m-a wifi 2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD 1to
HDD 2to
M.2 240Go

Last edited:
Hello, i have the same problem where my saves randomly stop working... did you by any chance find how to fix that ? been looking throught this for 3 days now but everytime i play a new game it end up with the saves not working anymore...

Hello, i have the same problem where my saves randomly stop working... did you by any chance find how to fix that ? been looking throught this for 3 days now but everytime i play a new game it end up with the saves not working anymore...
Hello, i havn’t find anything sadly to recover the save.
I really hope that a community support will look into this because this issue is not cause by my set up because i tried on another computer. Sometime autosave are working and the next one is corrupted…
If you find anything or if a community support finally respond i will be pleased to know.

Hey there, I am getting the exact same error code:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(Int32 index, Int32 countChange, Int32 woundedCountChange, Int32 xpChange, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.RemoveTroop(CharacterObject troop, Int32 numberToRemove, UniqueTroopDescriptor troopSeed, Int32 xp)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Hero.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.CampaignObjectType`1.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

So far the only mods we are using and are overlapping are the core mods (Harmony, UIextended, ModMenu and ButterLib) and Hot Butter. That give me the assumption that either one of these mods, the main game or a combination from both is the issue.

One last question... were you able to reproduce the error in Vanilla game?

Hey there, I am getting the exact same error code:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(Int32 index, Int32 countChange, Int32 woundedCountChange, Int32 xpChange, Boolean removeDepleted)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.RemoveTroop(CharacterObject troop, Int32 numberToRemove, UniqueTroopDescriptor troopSeed, Int32 xp)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Hero.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.CampaignObjectType`1.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignObjectManager.AfterLoad()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.OnGameLoaded(CampaignGameStarter starter)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.DoLoadingForGameType(GameTypeLoadingStates gameTypeLoadingState, GameTypeLoadingStates& nextState)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameType.DoLoadingForGameType()
at SandBox.SandBoxGameManager.DoLoadingForGameManager(GameManagerLoadingSteps gameManagerLoadingStep, GameManagerLoadingSteps& nextStep)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.DoLoadingForGameManager()
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.GameLoadingState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

So far the only mods we are using and are overlapping are the core mods (Harmony, UIextended, ModMenu and ButterLib) and Hot Butter. That give me the assumption that either one of these mods, the main game or a combination from both is the issue.

One last question... were you able to reproduce the error in Vanilla game?
Thank you for your info. Yes i tried without any mode load and this issue happened anyway. I really don't know how to avoid it.
Really hope someone will check this !
Have a good day

Hey, your save game is modded and probably corrupted due to the outdated mods. Please manually remove all the mod files in the game directory and verify the integrity of the game files. At this point your save file is already implemented with mods and you need to create a new campaign to see if the the issue is related to the mods or not. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Summary:Saved file make the game crash
Same crash, only mods I have that overlap are Hot Butter and KillThemAll (other than the libraries of course)

Yours:

Mine:
  • at int TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.AddToCountsAtIndex(int index, int countChange, int woundedCountChange, int xpChange, bool removeDepleted)
  • at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Roster.TroopRoster.RemoveTroop(CharacterObject troop, int numberToRemove, UniqueTroopDescriptor troopSeed, int xp)
  • at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Hero.AfterLoad()
I had thought this was one of the other mods I have that you don't have, but this narrows it down a bit!

Perhaps worth mentioning Firewall/AV is ESET (something about this kind of exception reminds me of firewall behavior).

Last edited:
Sadly I am having the exact same issue. Older saves work newer saves do not.

Summary: After playing many hours in game, while travelling on map the game crashed. This has happened before in another campaign, so I made a whole new one and it has happened again. Upon trying to load last save as well as older saves the game crashes during loading. If I go back to a really old save it loads fine, but it would mean doing things over again... which I did and sure nuff it happened again.

How to Reproduce: Play the game long enough and try to load recent save.

Have you used cheats and if so which: I enabled cheats by changing the 0 to a 1 in the game folder. I mostly just heal my horse and myself during battles. I also use Mods.
In order:
Harmony v2.2.2.140
ButterLib V2.6.1.0
UIExtenderEx v2.5.5.0
Mod Configuration Menu v5 V5.5.4.0

TW Native V1.0.3.9055
TW Sandbox Core v1.0.3.9055
TW CustomBattle V1.0.3.9055
TW Sandbox V1.0.3.9055
TW StoryMode v1.0.3.9055

Hot Butter v2.0.1.0
Hotbutter Scenes e1.8.0.0
KLBShackles e1.5.6.0
Marry Anyone v3.0.4.0
OnGovernorChangedWorkAround e1.1.0.0
vbody v1.0.0.0
VB_Armors e1.5.2.0
Captivity Events v1.0.3.1038
CE Animation Expansion v.1.0.3.1038
CE Bandit Expansion v1.0.3.1038
Default Captivity Events v1.0.3.1038
BC Captor Gear and Girls v1.0.0.0
Sadsun's Captivity Events v0.0.1.0
Detailed Character Creation v1.4.7.148

Scene Name (if related): Loading Screen

Media (Screenshots & Video): not currently allowed to post external links here.

Computer Specs:

GPU: 2 GPUs
Radeon RX 580 Series (This is the GPU that plays game on monitor when game is running)
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

GPU Driver Version: 31.0.12027.7000

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

Motherboard:
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd
990FXA-UD3

Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
SSD: 100GB
HDD 1TB

Back
Top Bottom