Save Net Neutrality

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
In Ireland, you get what you pay for; you pay for **** internet and receive **** internet.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Anyway, thanks to whoever signed hopefully we win this.

Sucks for Americans, hope they beat that. They need a more competitive broadband market like we do in the UK, I read that large parts of the US have very few options for who their ISP can be

Agreeing on "net neutrality" being a good thing to have.
Sadly this is the wrong place to post it...

Try again in the Off-Topic section of the forums

SeánC said:
If you want to be selfish about it Kern, yes it's not my problem.

It has been here since around 2012. Most people already ran into it and know about this situation (which btw doesn't change for years). I am not a selfish about that.

#thirdworldproblems

If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here enjoying my 100Mb internet connection that I only pay 20 eurodollars a month for.

Comrade Temuzu said:
#thirdworldproblems

If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here enjoying my 100Mb internet connection that I only pay 20 eurodollars a month for.

Didn't you ship hard for the guy who reappointed the FCC chair knowing that he would do this? These third world problems sure seemed to be your problems a year and a bit before.

Serpent Of Eden said:
America is definitly third world right now.
Sadly parts of America are.  Capitalism at it's finest.  If there isn't any money to be made, life is going to suck very badly in your community/town, as no business of any kind, including Hospitals (which are business in the USA) will want to open up shop anywhere near you.  This is why some parts of the USA are literally like a 3rd World Country.  Some places the average life expediency is about 50-60 years decades below the national average. 

The World Health Organization has repeatedly Ranked America's Health and care as pretty bad.  Despite spending more money and resources on our health system than any other country on the planet we still only rank 37th out of all the countries in the world when it comes to quality health care for citizens, and I'm not referring to insurance I mean actually care when in a hospital.  It's pretty bad when people have to fly half way across the world to get surgery as it's too expensive in the USA.  It's VERY bad when you hear how WHO sends Medical teams and volunteer doctors into isolated towns in the Smoky Mountains because our system is a "For" Profit System, no profit, no medical care, leaving very poor communities without any care what so ever in the USA. 

It's why it is VERY difficult for me to support the American Conservative movement in the USA.  As well, it's against improving our Medical System, as that would be going after the Medical "Industry" and oh... god for bid.  Everything the Conservative Party in the USA Exist for is nothing but for the Profit of Corporations, and private donors, and nothing more.  Literally, nothing more.  If they're going to cut taxes it's only because they want to remove taxes that effect their "interest."  If they're going to pull regulations, it's only because it effects "Their" interest, not small business, not common citizens.   

Goes on and on.  I honestly don't see why any American, unless you're rich would want to support the Republican Party.  Trump pushing the Dakota Pipe line "First' think when he entered office, despite that it was the wrong thing to do, morally WRONG.    Appoints a long time Verizon employee to the FCC, ya that was such a great idea.  It's embarrassing really. 

As much as I hate a lot of extreme liberal movements in the USA, it isn't an excuse for VOTING for stupid.  Net Neutrality is just yet another example.  Doesn't matter what the people want.  These MEN care only about the Interest of their "Own." 

Honestly makes me wish we could just ban political parties and vote people into office on their own merits with very strict rules, including having to take Polygraph testing.  Elected officials should be public servants, nothing more. 

Back
Top Bottom