Save Game Manager Application & Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Lornloth00

Knight at Arms
This application can be used to separate saves, configs, mod load outs in Bannerlord. So if you are using Windows you can set this app up for each type of mod load out and set of saves. So if you want to have saves and mods just for beta testing you can make a profile for that. If you want to make profiles for different total conversions you can do that too for each total conversion, overhaul or any mod load out. You can set this to alternate the "Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" directory in the "Documents" directory to cycle through settings, mods and save. Instead of having to create a new user login as a work around to this you use this application to cycle through profiles for each set of mod load outs and sets of saves.

Its an old application I forgot about that can be used like created a separate login or user for games to separate things in gaming. Its something like how Linux distros have the ability to create a separate, isolated instance per game with it's own documents directory for each application or game rather than how Windows force every save in the same directory. With this Windows users can experience having isolated saves and mod load outs for Bannerlord and any other game.
Again its best practice to set the app to cycle the "d:\Users\????\documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" directory rather than just the saves directory. Its probably very useful for Warband considering the limited save system in Warband which has always frustrated me. This could be used for each module in Warband for an infinite number of characters with different profiles.

I'm responsible for what happens to your saves and settings so make back ups.

Below is an example of the app's '.ini' file and how I configured it for myself. Copy it if you like you just have to create the respective folders your self.
Code:
[Savegame Manager]
Games=Bannerlord
[Bannerlord]
Users=Default|CharacterSet0001|CharacterSet0002|Land of Sika 0001|Ironman 0001
SavegameDir=D:\Users\????\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
BackupDir=d:\Users\????\Documents\0001. Bannerlord Profiles
GameExe=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
CurrentUser=Default

I did not create this application it was created by Aaryn Bryanton akaTylius all credit goes to Aaryn Bryanton aka Tylius.

Link to the Savegamemanager

Back
Top Bottom