Need More Info Save game file wont load after saving

Users who are viewing this thread

rezardo18

Recruit
There was an issue where I couldn't load into my save files but now I can. Although when I save from the game and load back in it crashes again. plss fix diss

it's still the same here, even though I'm creating a new campaign ... I click to save and it locks and closes
There is no point creating a new campaign. I heard that as soon as you hit the threshold of how many times you load the game, it becomes corrupted.

Alright, ive played about 500 days, got a couple of towns, almost clan tier 4. And ive came across two type of crashes.

One is a very early, crash. This crash is avoidable, usually this happens early on in the game, if you go around a town and accept a mission, you can get a CTD which corrupts your game. The only way to avoid this, is to do a couple of "SAVE AS" instead of just "Save" Its avoidable. This only affects one save file. This is a type of crash, where you can load into the game, but as soon as you hit one specific date, you crash.

However, here comes the kicker.
Theres another crash, the one which OP is experieriencing, and which i just came across. So basically, when you save and then load, something happens to your save file, i dont know excatly, but it seems to grow in size, however if you save and load 45 or 55 times (varies between players), it basically corrupts your save. It doesnt matter if you remove it and take a way earlier save, if you load in to that and save again, and then load back. You crash. Which means its unavoidable. The patch, only fixed one load in, basically it uncorrupted your save, however if you did one more save and load, it corrupts it again. Keep in mind this is a ticking timebomb, as soon as you hit that threshold, it corrupts your save file.

So my guide, is if you have a lot of save and loads, and you are well into the campaign, stop now and wait. It doesnt matter if you save as, if you do a total of 45 or 55 save and loads, it corrupts your save. Even if it was completely clean. This ****ing atrocious by taleworlds, ever since Warband you have had problems with corrupted save files, and you still ****ing have it.

Did no one QA this? I mean this is a problem that practically breaks your game and campaign, that has reached a huge portion of your playerbase, and its genuinely kicking me down as a motivated player.

[QUOTE = "Rollsroyce, post: 9291105, membro: 537691"]
Sim, esperar é tudo o que podemos fazer no momento. Ninguém no segmento parece ter encontrado uma solução no momento.
[/CITAR]
ok

Back
Top Bottom