v1.0.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

loynal

Recruit
i mean it's the same issu that's in this post:
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/save-file-size-suddenly-doubling.456241/

some time save files double size for no reason, 10k to 20k , then after some time 20k to 40k and so on .. result long , very long loading or saving time.

XXXXzupimages.net/up/23/02/6dm2.png ( new acount not allow to post link, just remplace the X by https// )

here all my save file from my current game (have a mod that's take incremental save for easier tracking of this prob )

on the top have a good save in green, next i did a bandit camp and a village mission, it's the 2 save in the red square, then i reload the green save and redid same mission, that's the files in the blue square..

another thing in the middle of the save is a curiosity, an auto save from the game at 21578ko, and after come vak to normal size, not remember wahat happend at this moment.

well btw , on picture the save files in the red and the blue square is the same "moment ingame", some at 10k size are normal , some at 20k is crappy.

thank for take a look at this.

ps, i use mod but have same issue for my first campagn without mod.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:just play, it's happen with time
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: radeaon 6700xt
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

well, i understand when i read other post that fix, but i just read the patch note for the 1.1, and see :

Save & Load

• Optimised the save system to reduce the total size of the save file.
  • Save file sizes now increase linearly. (They used to double over time.)
  • Minor improvement to save time.
  • Fixed an issue for old save files that have clans with no leaders.
so i just have to wait the release , :party:

(mean this post can go : "solved" )

Back
Top Bottom