Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bauju

Recruit
Summary:
Hello there
All my save files disappeared :sad:
Maybe its a bug with Steam Play? Because I'm playing it under Linux with Proton and it didn't start the last few days. Yesterday it worked again after I changed the Proton version but the save games where missing. So lots of work just disappeared.
I'm not very hopeful about this because I already searched on my PC, looked for this problem in the internet and there are no save games saved on the steam cloud which I have activated, so I think the cloud already synced the empty save game folder, but is there a possible solution for this anyways?

As far as I am aware we don't have any control over how Steam Cloud works. Got a confirmation from the dev team that we don't have any control over this. This process takes place after the game closes.

Last edited:
I found my save files :grin:.
I don't know what happened and it's possible that this is a problem on Linux with proton but I will try to describe it if anybody has the same problem

go to .steam/steamapps/compatdata/261550/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser

The save files are normaly in My Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Game Saves
but I found them under My Documents BACKUP/Mount and Blade ...

So you can just move them from the backup directory to the normal directory.

I diddn't created this backup directory but I found my save files so I'm happy :grin:

Back
Top Bottom