Save Failed! Cannot create save data. my two cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Kuu

Recruit
So I had this horrible bug happen to me many times like other people, and I've noticed at least to me it only happens when using mods. The problem is it's not a particular mod or an outdated one, I've tried multiple times turning only one at a time and it always ended up corrupting my files around day 60, except the first time i found it which was in a day 260 campaign. (i tend to trade and do virtually anything i can like tournaments and gambling so just 10 days ends up being something like a couple hours since i don't even like to rest at settlements etc just on transit)

I say this because I've been getting similar results and i couldn't get this to stop happening no matter what mods i've turned off or uninstalled, but when i used no mods i've never seen it, so far im past day 800 on my main campaign and I haven't found it yet without mods, so i got tired and i started a new game with multiple mods that i carefully made sure are not outdated. Result? 11 days in i get the bug, and i cannot fix it as always, all my saves with that campaign for some reason become corrupted or whatever it is that is truly happening, and i cannot save no matter what i load as long as it is from that campaign............. but the thing that got me is that for some reason for the first time it happened almost as soon as i started a campaign.

Please consider that even though it is early access this is literally going to break not just our patience but also the support we can give while early access is on, if the userbase cannot test the game past a few days of campaign mode then we obviously cannot test endgame content etc or regular content on the scale we are meant to, and more than anything not everyone can endure starting multiple campaigns every day in real time just to keep up with this bug.

Back
Top Bottom