Resolved Save error when autosaving/manual saving

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: My save will load into the world, but when I tried to save again it doesn't work. I did remove the mods I used. I only used 7 small mods which has worked through several Bannerlord updates, despite the mods not being updated for a some time (and two of them not since they were uploaded way back in 2021/2020). If I enable the mods, the game just crashes immediately and gives me and option to send the crash dump file. But I figured out which mod it was and disabled that, the game worked fine again, but the error of saving the game still didn't is still there. .
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80 GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM: 16 GB Dual-Channel @ 1200MHz
Motherboard: MSI B250M BAZOOKA (MS-7A70)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Screenshot of what happens

Hey, have you tried manually removing all the mod files, verifying the integrity of the same files and try to reproduce the issue on a new, unmodded campaign? If the issue is persistent on the new campaign please let me know?

Hey, I actually found out what the problem was. It wasn't the game itself, it was the Controlled Folder Access in the Ransomware Protection from Microsoft itself that was the problem. But thanks for a quick answer anyways :smile:

Back
Top Bottom