Need More Info Save Corruption- 45 load limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Well that would explain why it keeps happening at around the same point when I'm going back to my one save that does work....

Yep, I am screwed too. I hope theres a fix for this that doesnt mean starting over. I mean even starting over would be doable if I could cheat my renown, levels and cash back.

I too saved pretty excessively to mitigate the repercussions of crashing and now it happens to me, pretty ironic. I'm on day ~150 and I can just load into a perfectly fine save, instantly save that one and have the new save become corrupted. It seems that the affected saves are around 50 MB in size.

I think if u just keep saving its no problem, its the loading that gets you. If you load 1 save a day and play 10 hours then you wont run into problems for a long time.

Interesting thing is after u loaded a corrupted save and all saves also got corrupted even though they were fine before.
And if you loaded a different save (totally different champion story) it is not affected. So weird

+1
I hope the Devs will make a statement about this or better fix this ASAP it will kill every single Savegame.

Same issue here after latest patch. Could be coincidence? Or this hypothesis for the 45 saves could be true. Crashing every time I try to load my latest saves

Back
Top Bottom