Resolved [SAVE] Application crash when i try to save or load

Users who are viewing this thread

Ant1

Recruit
(sorry for my English)
My game crashed when I try to load a save game. If I make a new game, and try to save this new game, my game crash. If I make a new game, and try to load my previous game with the "exit menu", my game crash. If I start a new game, and try to play without save first, my game crash on my first action (I suppose it's crashing when game is running auto-save).
I uninstall and reinstall the game, same problem.
Sometime, after many test, a save is accepted ! But after, same problème, I can't load this, or re-save ….

Very often, before the crash, a window text me "application crash, (…)" and open me a TWcrashUploader window.
here the TWcrashUploader : https://www.noelshack.com/2020-15-2-1586262664-untitled.jpg
I run in i5-7300HQ - Geforce1050ti

Any issues ?

What is the version you are experiencing this issue?
Have you used the crash reporter after the crashes?
Can you check if any third-party application blocking the game from accessing the documents folder such as anti-virus software and OneDrive?

ben beta sürümünü denedim birkaç çökme yüzünden oyunu eski sürüme aldım fakat oyuna devam dediğimde artık çöküyor eski save lerime ulaşamıyorum.

What is the version you are experiencing this issue?
Have you used the crash reporter after the crashes?
Can you check if any third-party application blocking the game from accessing the documents folder such as anti-virus software and OneDrive?

It's been like this from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0. I tried to disable steam sync but this do not help. I can't use the crash reporter as my computer just freezes and nothing happens. I don't have onedrive, and only Windows 10 built-in defender. It's purely for gaming so i don't have much installed.

I have been using 3 saves where i always save on the oldest one. It feels like there are less crashes on save as opposed to save as.

It's been like this from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0. I tried to disable steam sync but this do not help. I can't use the crash reporter as my computer just freezes and nothing happens. I don't have onedrive, and only Windows 10 built-in defender. It's purely for gaming so i don't have much installed.

I have been using 3 saves where i always save on the oldest one. It feels like there are less crashes on save as opposed to save as.

PS. Not sure if this is related to extensive saving. I save very often just to minimize my loss if the game crashes.

Having the same problem, used the 1.1 beta version and switched to the new patch now I can't get into the game, keeps crashing when I click on resume game.

Having the same problem, used the 1.1 beta version and switched to the new patch now I can't get into the game, keeps crashing when I click on resume game.
Is the game also crashing if you start a new game on the beta?

Can you check your PM box?

Is the game also crashing if you start a new game on the beta?

I started a new game on the 1.0.11 when I previously had the beta for 1.0.10 it all started just fine got to the point in the training field and it all seems to be working but when I clicked load game it just crashed.

Btw, maybe you should consider adding a load game button to the main menu instead of just having resume game.

Delete / move to another folder all the saves from the 1.1.0 version. Don't forget about the auto save. It worked for me when I switched back to the 1.0.10 from the beta branch.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom