Sausage-fest at Praha manor

Users who are viewing this thread

Adrale

Squire
Walking around my manor I notice there isn't one single female living there. Is this some kind of gay thing?

I thought I would see a few of them outside my improved housing. You know, hanging out laundry.

Yeah... it's a gay thing. It would be very nice if the devs could add in female characters! And perhaps (if possible, might be asking too much) make them do something other than just walk. Creeps me out how everyone is just walking.

I think it looks totally normal and natural when I see one of the townsfolk walk into a dead-end, pause and then turn around and walk some more. What could be creepy about being in a village full of people who behave like pool vacuums?

Adrale said:
I think it looks totally normal and natural when I see one of the townsfolk walk into a dead-end, pause and then turn around and walk some more. What could be creepy about being in a village full of people who behave like pool vacuums?

Definitely just like a plot in some sci-fi movie about a man being alone in a world created for himself. Which is kind of what MnB is.

Back
Top Bottom