Satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread

With this patch I feel I got my money's worth and am really enjoying the game. Two additional things would make me ecstatic. Changing my companion's parameters without dismantling their party, and being able to give any of my fiefs away to enable managing the kingdom.

being able to give any of my fiefs away to enable managing the kingdom.
Believe this is one of the things they're currently working on which is nice.

Today we will be sharing an update for some of our current singleplayer and engine related priorities with you.

Kingdom & Politics
  • Rebellions - This will take some time but we are working on them.
  • Granting/Relinquishing Fiefs
  • Improvements to Kingdom Decisions

Changing my companion's parameters without dismantling their party,
I still can't understand why they made it like this. You are literally punished for not having companions in your party. Like why in the world should I waste 15k/22k disbanding my caravan just to level up my companion.

I'm fine with not having the remote ability to change their gear, but choosing the skills and perks to level up should be allowed.

Been a lot of nice changes in the perk tree to...some goodies here and there that i recently discovered and some new stuff i see to so good job on that TW :smile: Especially the stash option in your castle
However theres a lot of other changes that arent especially when it comes to perks and lightning atm so i have mixed feelings.
But thats life. You try yourself forward to see what fits best but overall i think youre rocking it steady forward still :smile: even if some patches can be turbulent

So here is my tribute and respects to you TW

I still can't understand why they made it like this. You are literally punished for not having companions in your party. Like why in the world should I waste 15k/22k disbanding my caravan just to level up my companion.

I'm fine with not having the remote ability to change their gear, but choosing the skills and perks to level up should be allowed.
This one is beyond me. I mean either we have control of how they progress or we select auto allocate perks. Sometimes I just shake my head at some of the dumb decisions that go into this game. They need to be adding to the QoL for players not taking away from it. :facepalm:

This one is beyond me. I mean either we have control of how they progress or we select auto allocate perks. Sometimes I just shake my head at some of the dumb decisions that go into this game. They need to be adding to the QoL for players not taking away from it. :facepalm:

This and the inability to create a kingdom when you take a castle (before tier 4) is really annoying.

I feel like starting a new game feels like a down grade TBH.
I wish they would add MORE STUFF and fix ONLY broken things, no nerfs, no 'balancing'.
Start a new game and its the same exact thing...now just a tad more slow and sucky.

I feel like starting a new game feels like a down grade TBH.
I wish they would add MORE STUFF and fix ONLY broken things, no nerfs, no 'balancing'.
Start a new game and its the same exact thing...now just a tad more slow and sucky.
Warband had character import/export without the need to use mods, if they add that then i wouldn't mind starting a new world, it only saves your stats and money so you don't have to grind it.

Warband had character import/export without the need to use mods, if they add that then i wouldn't mind starting a new world, it only saves your stats and money so you don't have to grind it.
Grind ? Did you ***** about grinding when you started warband to ? because that was a grind to ya know :wink: More then this game is right now since your troops trains like superhumans (oh i killed one looter, im instantly an veteran now xD) and your villages dont get attacked by bandits

Last edited:
Grind ? Did you ***** about grinding when you started warband to ? because that was a grind to ya know :wink: More then this game is right now since your troops trains like superhumans
Is it? The leveling in warband was pretty easy if you do some good quests, meanwhile in bannerlord your reward is sometimes one charm point.

Is it? The leveling in warband was pretty easy if you do some good quests, meanwhile in bannerlord your reward is sometimes one charm point.
Ok show me footage of exact from the start of a game in warband and you train your troops to T5 in 6 battles with 0 trainee skills to add...And dont you dare to cheat with mods because i want vanilla...Not saying it was hard to do it but still calling this one a grind compared to warband is just bs....even if bannerlord is missing content but its in production still

Ok show me footage of exact from the start of a game in warband and you train your troops to T5 in 6 battles with 0 trainer skills to add...And dont you dare to cheat with mods
We are talking about personal stats not troops, "trainer" skill seems pretty underwhelming although it might be better if combined with that steward perk too, anyways the whole point was the fact that it's less grindy if you transfer your character between saves, keeping his stats and money, the world itself will be reset and your party will always be gone.

We are talking about personal stats not troops, "trainer" skill seems pretty underwhelming although it might be better if combined with that steward perk too, anyways the whole point was the fact that it's less grindy if you transfer your character between saves, keeping his stats and money, the world itself will be reset and your party will always be gone.
im not against the transfer thing (its actually a cool idea if you want to rp even if there isnt much to do later on but still cool if you want to try xp the rest as you have to) :smile: its about when people say its a grind all the time :wink: since its hurting the challange level in this game but it has become a little bit better on the higher tiers xp when it comes to troops now in 1.5.4

Last edited:
Thats how I feel too.
Of course sure, I can start a new character with completely different stats, but playing on the same one would give me more incentive to keep playing.

Back
Top Bottom