Sandorra

Users who are viewing this thread

You accused me on merc forums of cheating, mind elaborating on that?
I didn't bother myself by dealing with you and kane since you have billion videos on youtube. Anyone watching your videos may notice your anomalies. Like these:

or in this video 4:53 how do you know that cav would jump from there? Other one was stable and not fast enough to jump. 7:26 how do you know Sparta would wait there? You just aimed at him behind wall.
And your bannerlord videos as well.

Last edited:
hi, since it seems you genuine believe in what you are saying, I honestly find it a bit ****ty to even type to you, but I couldn't hold myself, so could you quickly tell me if DOGL used auto chamber in this footage below?

hi, since it seems you genuine believe in what you are saying, I honestly find it a bit ****ty to even type to you, but I couldn't hold myself, so could you quickly tell me if DOGL used auto chamber in this footage below?

Could be. A friend tested auto chamber once and it worked half to half as this. Ogl is already aimbotting and nothing in this video would prevent him from using auto stuffs in melee. And the way you kill him mostly is chambering or because of his **** footwork.

Shema could you explain this? When two enemies left circa 0:17 0:18 you blocking the man who attempts to left swing from your behind while another man in front of you preparing to attack from right. After you keep blocking for left swing you turn yourself to him? You have an eye on your nape?

Could be. A friend tested auto chamber once and it worked half to half as this. Ogl is already aimbotting and nothing in this video would prevent him from using auto stuffs in melee. And the way you kill him mostly is chambering or because of his **** footwork.
I admit it, I have auto chamber and aimbot. I am known for my l33t chambers and headshots, I was addicted to the praise and glamour. I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom