Sandorra

Users who are viewing this thread

NrL4Dn.png

Last edited:
Only few outside Mercenaries even know who I am to begin with. But hell, I'll be glad to introduce myself.

I'm Sandorra, acting as the Head Admin of Mercenaries Mod for I believe seven years now. Been an admin there for nine. Played in NC, 5-aside, and I think something else on team Finland. Mainly archer. Played Warband actively from 2010-2015 or so, then been focusing on Mercenaries administrator stuff.
The clip from above is from yesterday (4.3.2021) when I joined the Mercenaries server with my friends for few maps.

I'm not pointing fingers, but I do believe the video above roots from when I declined their report of another player using fov hack (which was actually used clearly in the video provided) since it was on different module and I cannot say for certain is the player in question.

Only few outside Mercenaries even know who I am to begin with. But hell, I'll be glad to introduce myself.

I'm Sandorra, acting as the Head Admin of Mercenaries Mod for I believe seven years now. Been an admin there for nine. Played in NC, 5-aside, and I think something else on team Finland. Mainly archer. Played Warband actively from 2010-2015 or so, then been focusing on Mercenaries administrator stuff.
The clip from above is from yesterday (4.3.2021) when I joined the Mercenaries server with my friends for few maps.

I'm not pointing fingers, but I do believe the video above roots from when I declined their report of another player using fov hack (which was actually used clearly in the video provided) since it was on different module and I cannot say for certain is the player in question.
No it has nothing to do with blup report. Although he confessed with his voice in discord that he using cheats you just deleted the report for no reason. You would delete this report soon too I think, when there is nothing but nepotism. You also showed what kind of dictator you are by saying that no one can punish you even if you cheat. Another irony that your authority is between Homer's two lips. Don't pretend the god.

Last edited:
i mean i'd be more inclined to believe you about this stuff if u didn't accuse literally everyone. i mean, you even seem to think i use aimbot in melee?

IncompleteArcticIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif

i think i explained this before but it's a clip from NA, so my reactions are delayed. basically after i block i go to open a new attack to return swing, but my opponent at the same time opens a new left swing (after the one that i had blocked). so, because my ping is high and i react to it later than i would on EU, i panic because i was simultaneously intending to do a return left swing while my muscle memory moved to block his potential spam (which he actually cancelled after opening the attack). that creates a weird animation because i am spamming left and right click because i'm trying to attack and block at the same time.

i mean i'd be more inclined to believe you about this stuff if u didn't accuse literally everyone. i mean, you even seem to think i use aimbot in melee?

IncompleteArcticIrukandjijellyfish-small.gif

i think i explained this before but it's a clip from NA, so my reactions are delayed. basically after i block i go to open a new attack to return swing, but my opponent at the same time opens a new left swing (after the one that i had blocked). so, because my ping is high and i react to it later than i would on EU, i panic because i was simultaneously intending to do a return left swing while my muscle memory moved to block his potential spam (which he actually cancelled after opening the attack). that creates a weird animation because i am spamming left and right click because i'm trying to attack and block at the same time.
No if you try to attack and block at the same time game would be apply the movement which you did first. There is no explanation for this hypothermia and I don't need this though. In that gif you are not the one who twitch, the man who swings you also twitches when he hit. It's a defect of aimbot as I said earlier. Anyone would use aimbot on infantry because it would be useful for throwing weapons/autoblock/autoshielder, meantime, you don't need to turn the cheat off.

No if you try to attack and block at the same time game would be apply the movement which you did first. There is no explanation for this hypothermia and I don't need this though. In that gif you are not the one who twitch, the man who swings you also twitches when he hit. It's a defect of aimbot as I said earlier. Anyone would use aimbot on infantry because it would be useful for throwing weapons/autoblock/autoshielder, meantime, you don't need to turn the cheat off.

the guy who swings at me doesn't twitch at all? he goes to open a new left swing and then cancels it into a block. it's like... the most basic thing you do when you want to spam but decide you can't? anyone with a couple hundred hours in the game understands that.

wtf is autoshielder. the shield blocks automatically anyway ?

this would be funnier if you made vids like this:

the guy who swings at me doesn't twitch at all? he goes to open a new left swing and then cancels it into a block. it's like... the most basic thing you do when you want to spam but decide you can't? anyone with a couple hundred hours in the game understands that.

wtf is autoshielder. the shield blocks automatically anyway ?
Yes he does. When you decide you can't spam you wouldn't shake the mouse as this would you? You don't need to tell me about the mechanics of the game. Autoshielder is a setting for cheat panel aimbot and other cheats is not seperate they come together. Mostly melee settings are autokick, autojump, comfy autoblock, block when cavalry charges you etc. You did me a favor by linking your video. You don't need to whitewash yourself any more. The thread is not about you though, stop misleading it already I don't care if you cheating or not.

I don't wanna be rude but this stuff is hilarious. Those who have bothered reading the Mercs forum report comments he made, can quite easily deduce he isn't exactly taken seriously there either

I don't wanna be rude but this stuff is hilarious. Those who have bothered reading the Mercs forum report comments he made, can quite easily deduce he isn't exactly taken seriously there either
If this is your only defense then I have to say it's pretty SUSPICIOUS. We all know you cheated to get that Litchina and those shiny gloves. You cheated all of us SANDORRA. Finally, someone had the courage to call you out! Your reign of terror is over.
Anyone who isn't in my SP world is a cheater anyways.

Inappropriate behavior (xenophobic garbage)
can u analyse this video for autoblock?

First of all you are rus. Russians are born with cheat and makes the network of it in every game. There are many rumors about you but autoblock is not easy to spot even from your pov. We think you mostly edit the game files and change different settings like attributes that benefit you. This can be expected from a rus in the game where its possible to change a lot of things with game files.

right, but the changes are working only if they're applied serverside, so how do are they supposed to work if I change it just in my game files? do you think I have access to the server files of whatever warband server I am playing on?

right, but the changes are working only if they're applied serverside, so how do are they supposed to work if I change it just in my game files? do you think I have access to the server files of whatever warband server I am playing on?
No need to connect with serverside. I have known some people who dealing crushing damage with sharp weapons by editing their own files. Also other third party programs can provide this, server files cannot be excused.

Can you make a list of cheaters and post it here? I want to see who we need to ban from upcoming tournies since your videos are 100% proof

Back
Top Bottom