Sandorra

Users who are viewing this thread

You think you are tier 1 player? You were no one back then. Your gameplay has changed as hundreds of hours of players suddenly become a block god. Some people call this sweating but I know you bought some too. Got some friends who witnessed you freezing while playing archer.
Why are you trolling/investigating people on native when ur just some PK player lol? U seem to have baited quite a lot of people and got some attention out of it, but the amount of effort u put into it, hardly seems wurf

Why are you trolling/investigating people on native when ur just some PK player lol? U seem to have baited quite a lot of people and got some attention out of it, but the amount of effort u put into it, hardly seems wurf
I'm not trolling anyone. You all just do ad hominem all the time without any antithesis to what I claim. While I was leading the Kingdom of Poland on PK, I always disturbed by people like you but I didn't act like I know nothing. I think I should have listened when they told me to record Maxxxio.

You must be the 100000th turk accusing people of cheating. I want to kill myself after readin this all...get a life. #turkstryingtobeimportant

I'm not trolling anyone. You all just do ad hominem all the time without any antithesis to what I claim. While I was leading the Kingdom of Poland on PK, I always disturbed by people like you but I didn't act like I know nothing. I think I should have listened when they told me to record Maxxxio.
You're surprised about that? In case you didn't realise, nobody is taking you serious. Why on earth would one argue with some random bloke about topics in which the arguments are based on video's from people recording their own perspectives. I'm more interested in the fact that you (supposedly) led Poland, which was probably not only the worst clan out there, it was also the clan that had the most people breaking rules. You didn't/couldn't even enforce your own members to follow simple rules and you're crying about people allegedly breaking rules now. You're just a hypocrite lol.

Hi. I have banned Sandorra permanently on Mercenaries for the clear cheating he has been doing
55ea40736f98856a1e60e383cab2540a.png
. If he wishes to appeal for an unban he will have to contact me privately

Back
Top Bottom