Sandbox: Took a Castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

So in games past you take a castle or town and you become a kingdom. I just took a town and its still treating me like just a rogue I guess? No kingdom options. Is this something coming later to sandbox? I need the ability to rule a kingdom if your going to compete with the sheer numbers the other kingdoms have.

You have to raise your clan to tier 4 to create your own kingdom. Go to your clan menu, look in the top right corner and you will find the create kingdom button.

I need the ability to rule a kingdom if your going to compete with the sheer numbers the other kingdoms have.
It's easier as a lone clan actually, because you can make peace in person and nobody will declare war on you, so you can have actual wars where you attack, take fiefs and then make peace and prepare for the next operation. If you have vassals they vote for war all the time and you can't control them at all so it's just a miserable cluster**** with no strategy at all. You'll see for yourself though.

If you have vassals they vote for war all the time and you can't control them at all so it's just a miserable cluster**** with no strategy at all.
This is where mods come in. There are many lightweight mods on the nexus that make being a king less of a pain.

Back
Top Bottom