Version number
e1.5.9.266721
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Grank

Master Knight
Summary: Every armor the player character wears will be buff and fat regardless of the character's actual weight bar. It looks the the armor always assumes that the character is at maximum weight. This happens to both male and female characters. The bug happens to every armor. The bug doesn't seem to fix itself after the player turns 21 like the "female pregnant belly" bug. I have made sure to always adjust my character's weight properly, so this is a different bug from the "grow fat" bug.
How to Reproduce: Start a new Sandbox game and pick the 20 years old age. I haven't tested with Campaign mode or other age groups.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): All
Media (Screenshots & Video): Picture #1 and #2 are player character. #3 and #4 are a companion whose armor looks normal, for comparison. The arms are the easiest parts to notice. Flipping back and forth between image #2 and #3 also helps.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce® GTX 1650Ti Version 27.21.14.5167
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 24GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Hi. Looks like you guys fixed this bug with the last patch. I also made sure by making a new 20 years old character and swapping armors. Thanks for the good and quick work!

Back
Top Bottom