sandbox mode - lack of siblings

Users who are viewing this thread

If we're adding sibling options, I'd like if you could have a childhood friend younger sister instead of an older brother. N-not like I'm trying to fulfill my anime fantasies or anything.

If we're adding sibling options, I'd like if you could have a childhood friend younger sister instead of an older brother. N-not like I'm trying to fulfill my anime fantasies or anything.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
You get younger siblings already on Campaign mode.

Look here is the solution people :

Start as a 50 year old, marry, have kids, put the game in fast forward, die and respawn as one your children. Now you have your siblings ?
Takes too long. Game isnt compelling enough for these looooong campaigns.

Look sandbox is basically where you are a lone adventurer. I do not see any need of adding siblings, if you want you can ask from modders about it. I believe sandbox is doing well. And even if TW add sibling options I am sure someone later will ask something new or complain about something. Be satisfied at least what we have now.

I agree bannerlord should have more than what now it have but at least they are adding things little by little. I now that they are slow and i am also disappointed about it. But they still did not set any deadline yet, so let's hope for better

Folks were clamoring for sandbox without the quests, and so TW gave them sandbox without the quests.

But siblings were part of the a quest.

No quests = no siblings, so now we'll get complaints about that.

Monkey's paw says -- Be careful what you wish for.
Agreed. If you want the siblings, start the campaign mode. If you want a sandbox experience deal with starting alone, like you did in Warband. Find someone to marry, buy beer and wine and make love (wait in a town or castle with your spouse in your party).

Wah, wah, wah! When we said we wanted a sandbox with no quests, we didn't really mean no quests. We really meant sandbox with the nice quests.

Choices are -- (1) Sandbox with no quests . . . period.

or

(2) Storyquest with . . . quests.

Suck it up and quit whining. You all got what you asked for.
Harsh take, but it is true. Having a campaign mode that revolves around your (dead) family and (re-)establishing your clan together with surviving family members in a main quest with some room of choice and a sandbox mode that revolves about... well... you doing your thing and maybe founding a family/expand your "one-man clan" is fair. We got both, so choose what you like. Of course more options before starting a campaign or sandbox are always nice, but that's another topic.

True.

But it would also be possible to give us the option in the sandbox mode to start with a brother/sister.
Hold on there now, partner, this sounds suspiciously like Kenshi, where you can pick from different starting backgrounds that affects your:

player party starting gears and stats
player party starting money
player party starting location
player party members, including the possibility to start with a doggo, with multiple player-controlled characters that you can customize
and starting player party relationships with other factions

Now, son, Kenshi's a good game, and BL is not one of those.

I would like an option where you play as parents, or they are only npcs and you as a child instead of choosing options for your story. You play the role and mini quests how well you do them the more stats you will get at the age of majority. There is a chance that parents and siblings died and then the clan is poorer for members in the adult phase (18 years old), anyway, I wrote about this topic.

Back
Top Bottom