Native Completed Sand & Sword | Classical Duel Tournament - Congratulations Arni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not an admin in NC, Gorlock. Just helping Robin with stuff.

Gibby Jr said:
Efe Karacar said:
I understand Gibby but as I said; Arni is not my problem anymore and I made a decision already. Feel free to think how you will though, nothing is perfect.

In this case it's your decision which is preventing it from being "perfect". If Arni isn't cheating how can you justify removing him? You can simply reverse your decision with no impact since Maximou hasn't duelled Lyestra yet.

How can you justify he is not using hacks? I don't trust him. I mean if it were someone else, you would normally think about him as a hacker for the last thing. But, it is Arni who I once again let into my tourney and once again the cause of drama.

Shemaforash said:
Gorlock said:
Efe Karacar said:
I understand Gibby but as I said; Arni is not my problem anymore and I made a decision already. Feel free to think how you will though, nothing is perfect.
It's actually revolting listening to you try and justify this garbage.

Why are you allowed to be a NC admin. It honestly is not hard reversing your decision.

Well, did you see the NC admin?
Truuuuuu ??????????

Fietta said:
Efe Karacar said:

If this wasn't Arni and it was like M or something, you'd switch it back straight away. Don't bs anymore.

Why? To lick M's balls and join AE? Lets not be ridicilous.

Arni is not clean and I don't trust him. Actually seeing all the comments you people make, I think I will never ever take him into any of my tourneys because you people are forgetting how smoothly this tournament went until Arni. Won't let that happen. Clean people will play in my tournies. End of the story, bros.

Efe Karacar said:

Gibby Jr said:
Efe Karacar said:

In this case it's your decision which is preventing it from being "perfect". If Arni isn't cheating how can you justify removing him? You can simply reverse your decision with no impact since Maximou hasn't duelled Lyestra yet.

How can you justify he is not using hacks? I don't trust him. I mean if it were someone else, you would normally think about him as a hacker for the last thing. But, it is Arni who I once again let into my tourney and he was still a cause of drama.
How can you know Maximou isnt cheating? Or anyone else in your tournament? Also Arni didn't cause drama himself did he? If I make claim maximou is cheating, you have to remove him aswell lol

Odd, all accusations have been proven to be false. Only right action is to accept the initial result between Maximou and Arni and finish the tournament.

People didn't post, because they didn't have anything to either reinforce/disprove the stuff that M brought forward.

A Warband tournament is not a court of law, where any decision is final. You have the leniency to reverse bad calls.

You are essentially saying that you are unwilling to let Arni off, because he acted like trash on multiple occasions. While this is a good reason to not let him into your tournaments, you still have a moral obligation to treat all players in your tournament fairly and equally, once they are actually in. You are currently failing to uphold this obligation, and have acted incredibly petty about the whole ordeal.

I sincerely hope that you reverse your decision.

Scar said:
Odd, all accusations have been proven to be false. Only right action is to accept the initial result between Maximou and Arni and finish the tournament.

This. If you ban a player because of false accusations, you don't only do injustice to the said player, but you also severely harm your own reputation. You know what is the right thing to do.

AnchorTheMean said:
I mean I'm pretty sure most of you are just going along with what M is saying , without even trying to investigate it yourselves because you lack the brain to do so.

How about you show us your results before you start posting bull****. Besides, M was the one accusing and it was his job to provide proof. He couldn't get it, and he accepted the fact that he has nothing. So the ones who still want to say he's cheating must come up with proper evidence.

I did try to do similar screenshot myself, couldn't do it but I also didnt use enough time for it. So I have no proof of his innocence nor guilt. No reason to post my results.

AnchorTheMean said:
I mean I'm pretty sure most of you are just going along with whatever M is saying regardless, without even trying to investigate it yourselves because you lack the brain to do so.

I'd say that not trying out hundreds of different poses to check whether a pose is possible, stems more from a lack of interest, than from a lack of intelligence.

AnchorTheMean said:
I mean I'm pretty sure most of you are just going along with whatever M is saying regardless, without even trying to investigate it yourselves because you lack the brain to do so.

Nice, did the UK team make you brain dead?

Efe Karacar said:
So be it. I was wrong.

#gfsarni

Arni will continue rightfully.

I'm glad you've took other people's opinions into consideration (**** you Roberta).

Watly said:
AnchorTheMean said:

I'd say that not trying out hundreds of different poses to check whether a pose is possible, stems more from a lack of interest, than from a lack of intelligence.

Although in your case it's both  :iamamoron:

Gorlock said:
Efe Karacar said:
So be it. I was wrong.

#gfsarni

Way to cave into the demands of the masses you conformist. Actually stick up for what you believe... so soft.

I believe in you to make soft decisions when you actually end up doing something useful for the community. You are irrelevant until then.

Can the tournament go on now that this is over?

Efe Karacar said:
Gorlock said:
Efe Karacar said:
So be it. I was wrong.

#gfsarni

Way to cave into the demands of the masses you conformist. Actually stick up for what you believe... so soft.

I believe in you to make soft decisions when you actually end up doing something useful for the community. You are irrelevant until then.

Can the tournament go on now that this is over?

Man don't fall into Memelock's trap card haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom