Native Completed Sand & Sword | Classical Duel Tournament - Congratulations Arni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah neither one of the semifinals matches has been played. Letting arni play in the spot he already earned won't slow down your tournament at all

Maximou said:
Belendor already made his choice, he's not gonna change it again right?

As much as you want to proceed through this tournament, how can you take pride of doing that?. You've been defeated and as a duellist you should give gratitude to your opponent. You should be the one suggesting that Arni should carry on. You've reached your limits but now you're being ill-mannered. You don't understand the concept of gratitude, instead, you're giving the incentive to Belendor to keep him removed instead of being the 'good guy' in the situation.

It would be terrible admining banning someone without evidence because the community request it. It's also bad of M accusing someone over forums with bad reputation, without sufficient proof.

Alyss said:
Actually there are enough proves and if someone cheat in a tournament he must be kicked out. Arni cheated he has to assume

M made an accusation that he was cheating.

[M] said:
Obviously I'd love to stay silent and and allow people to assume I did prove Arni was cheating in this instance - for my own pride as much as some overdue justice for Arni's history of cheating and DDoSing my server. In this case though, I got carried away with a suspicion and wasn't thorough enough until tonight. I can't let even Arni get punished for something he didn't do.

M even said himself that he was wrong. M's a great guy and even said 'I can't let even Arni get punished for something he didn't do'. Everyone should take this message seriously (since M was the original person who made the accusation).

It is impossible to be responsive to community's wishes. I won't go around do "sherlockholmes" investigation like crazy just because to prove or disprove this issue, even though M backed away from his claims or you guys just happened to show up after the decision is made. (Why didn't you raise your voice when we were still discussing the matter? It almost looks like you are trying to find a hole to cause drama just like the tiny Bruce.)

If you wish to know, even when I was gathering signups; I had my doubts to allow Arni in the tourney. Because it is like a cancer cell. Because he is a sensor that catches all the drama around him. Goes in, does something or doesn't do anything; leaves out creating a mess behind him.  I had troubles about him in every tourney I hosted and I know many other people had for years long before my time. It is not my fault he couldn't clear his name or ddosed servers just for "fun" in the meantime, or he chose to do nothing about it. He told me he doesn't care what people think. Well I do, and if he is going to play like everyone else; he must clean his name.

So, I didn't make this decision because I was %100 sure he was cheating or he wasn't. Just like everytime someone is accused for hacking no matter how much evidence you have. What can you do, it is the game we play. It was a combination of his relentless efforts throughout the years to simply play a video game which he made it hard to do himself, his reputation and overall wish of the community.

Also; I don't have tolerance for toxic people, all I know and care about is that I made my part and a decision which I will stick by no matter what.

Maximou will play for the rest of the tourney.

How can you now try and justify removing Arni for no reason after M has rescinded his claim? I would understand if you simply prevented him from joining in the first place, which there is a good case for doing, but to remove him at the semi-final stage for no reason when he's clearly been trying to progress through your tournament? It doesn't make sense, especially in the light of Maximou's comment here showing that all he wants is a free pass against someone who he lost to.

I understand Gibby but as I said; Arni is not my problem anymore and I made a decision already. Feel free to think how you will though, nothing is perfect.

Efe Karacar said:
I understand Gibby but as I said; Arni is not my problem anymore and I made a decision already. Feel free to think how you will though, nothing is perfect.
It's actually revolting listening to you try and justify this garbage.

Why are you allowed to be a NC admin. It honestly is not hard reversing your decision.

Efe Karacar said:

I really don't like Arni but he's done nothing wrong. How could you even say this?. Cruel cruel behaviour.

Gorlock said:
Efe Karacar said:
It's actually revolting listening to you try and justify this garbage.

Why are you allowed to be a NC admin. It honestly is not hard reversing your decision.

Well, did you see the NC admin?

Efe Karacar said:

In this case it's your decision which is preventing it from being "perfect". If Arni isn't cheating how can you justify removing him? You can simply reverse your decision with no impact since Maximou hasn't duelled Lyestra yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom