Native Completed Sand & Sword | Classical Duel Tournament - Congratulations Arni!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Apollo said:
He played for Emnity in WPL2 :wink:

You're right, totaly didn't notice cause Emnity hadn't much coverage throughout the whole league.

8d38d084cb190e503c4016cd9621cd0c.png

Not bad at all.

Since half the duels are not done yet, I am giving an extension to 22.02. Do your duels :party:

Deadline extended to 5th since it is a great stage of the tourney.

The quarter final bewteen Maximou and Arni will be taking place tomorow at 6:00pm GMT, for anyone interested. Will also be recording it for those who missed it but would still like to watch.

Tardet said:
The quarter final bewteen Maximou and Arni will be taking place tomorow at 6:00pm GMT, for anyone interested. Will also be recording it for those who missed it but would still like to watch.

That is great, man. Thanks for the effort.

[M] said:
I won 7-5 vs LeRoux, gfs as always

Gfs! Wish it was recorded

Golodir said:

Can you explain how your character is at this angle? It looked odd to me so I tried to reproduce it - on a 1920x1080 screen, same as yours, I couldn't make a character's foot be below the scoreboard without the angle being completely different - the 'view outfit' button drops the camera much lower:

glNDdrV.jpg

Is there an innocent explanation for this or are you using a zoom hack equivalent to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom