Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
not dump

Nawari

Veteran
Hello,

I play with 1.5.6. I married my brother's boy to a girl with the same name as my avatar. The problem is that when I enter the "trade" or "inventory" part, this young girl has exactly the same appearances as my main character, the same armor, the same weapons. In the troop tab, she appears with her armor and her own face. I think the confusion comes from the similar name (Talya).

Good luck

Last edited:
Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi! Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
I did the save name is "talyatalysame.sav".

We play the game with several people (otherwise I would have gone mad already! It takes a long time to play) which explains why we are very advanced in the game. With this "save" you will be able to do a lot of tests.

We also have performance issues. The game slows down a lot for unknown reasons after battles or after a while playing time.

Good luck

As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom