Open Same ID multiplayer problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Me and my brother use the same router, his pc is connected to our WIFI therefore we use the same id and we cant play together, what can i do?

As far as I know, the multiplayer ID is based on the serial key of the game, not your IP address. So, for you both to be able to play at the same time, both you need to have different and unique serial keys of the game. In other words, I think you need to buy another copy of the game.

As far as I know, the multiplayer ID is based on the serial key of the game, not your IP address. So, for you both to be able to play at the same time, both you need to have different and unique serial keys of the game. In other words, I think you need to buy another copy of the game.
Well i have bought a diffrent copy of the game, my version is on steam his is on GOG, the GOG account had the same email as my steam account tho, but i changed it to another email later.

Look up your serial keys (Steam shows it when you launch the game, not sure where to look it from GOG version).

Then check that the correct serial key is in your windows registr:
Start > type "regedit" > enter

then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
and the serial should be assigned to "serial_key"
If it's wrong, correct it.

Back
Top Bottom