Resolved Same effect of Implemented Skill didn't stack together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

laukarkee89

Recruit
Summary:
Same effect of Implemented Skill didn't stack together.

I put a infantry ($17 wage) in a castle. It only apply around 15% wage less, $17 reduced to $14.XX.

It seem that same effect of Implemented Skill only trigger one of them. Or some Implemented Skill basically not Implemented.

Is it work in castle? There were only one of the skill said "governed town".

The following is the governor skills and photo:

Garrison wages are 5% less

Garrison maintenance costs are decreased by 15%

Garrison wages in the governed settlements are reduced by 5%

XXXX garrison wages are reduced by 15% in governed town XXXX

Garrisoned infantry in governed settlements have their wages reduced by 20%

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I found that all of them only apply on Town, but not castle, except for the one from Steward -5% and other one skill -20% which said only apply to castle.

If the skill from one hand, two hand, polearm ,bow, etc. which saying reduce garrison wages. It needed to be clearly saying it only apply to Town garrsion.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom