SALT TRICK

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HempKnight said:
So does anyone know if this even works anymore? It seems to be completely removed from the game. I used my first qualis gem and could really use another one but the one unique spawn I managed to beat got away and every other one has nearly a thousand troops in their armies. I take both salt and spice but there's not even an option to talk about Pendor. I had already beaten the whole sparring practice before, so I tried going to other training grounds but no dice.

The only threads seem to be years old. Was this removed entirely?
Removed. There was discussion on this when we got 3.6.

HempKnight said:
So does anyone know if this even works anymore? It seems to be completely removed from the game.

The only threads seem to be years old. Was this removed entirely?
So you create an account just to necro a thread over 2 years old, and ask a question you seem to have answered yourself. How nice.

Sorry, I looked on quite a few pages and couldn't find anyone else asking the same question or anything specifically saying it was or wasn't removed; just years old threads saying it worked.

I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilities, it was just a question, and thank you to everyone who answered it and gave tips. I wouldn't have posted on such an old thread if I had been able to find it elsewhere, and thought it was better posted here than starting a topic for one trivial question.

*sigh*, if you actually used the search button to search, you would have known that it was disabled for 3.6. Or you could have asked in the quick questions section. That is why there is a quick question topic.

HempKnight said:
Sorry, I looked on quite a few pages and couldn't find anyone else asking the same question or anything specifically saying it was or wasn't removed
That's funny, I did one google search and found a quite recent thread saying it was removed.
HempKnight said:
I wouldn't have posted on such an old thread if I had been able to find it elsewhere, and thought it was better posted here than starting a topic for one trivial question.
This is what the quick questions is for... And basically what you did was start a new topic for a trivial question.

Something unusual said:
*sigh*, if you actually used the search button to search, you would have known that it was disabled for 3.6. Or you could have asked in the quick questions section. That is why there is a quick question topic.

HempKnight said:
Sorry, I looked on quite a few pages and couldn't find anyone else asking the same question or anything specifically saying it was or wasn't removed
That's funny, I did one google search and found a quite recent thread saying it was removed.
HempKnight said:
I wouldn't have posted on such an old thread if I had been able to find it elsewhere, and thought it was better posted here than starting a topic for one trivial question.
This is what the quick questions is for... And basically what you did was start a new topic for a trivial question.
Well I suppose that is my fault, because I didn't even know there was a quick question section. But I replied to a topic about this particular loophole/cheat/easter egg instead of starting a new topic. I brought this one back into view, but I at least posted the question in the right place (though now I know there is a quick question section where it should have gone instead.).

Where's the recent topic you found about it, saying it was removed? All I found were from 2009 and 2011.

I googled: prophesy of pendor 3.6 salt trick removed
And second result was:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=195781.15

See the third post on the link. Apologies if I sounded angry, was just trying to say you should've done some searching first.

Something unusual said:
I googled: prophesy of pendor 3.6 salt trick removed
And second result was:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=195781.15

See the third post on the link. Apologies if I sounded angry, was just trying to say you should've done some searching first.

I see. Nah, you didn't sound angry, and thanks for replying. I should have used the search function here instead of relying on Google, don't know why I didn't think to do that. The mod requires qualis gems to do a butt ton of things and they can be a serious pain in the neck to acquire. Most annoying feature of the mod in my opinion.

Thanks though, and sorry again for resurrecting a long dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom