LSP 3D Art Saloon/Bar Pack - V2.0 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Peralta

Sergeant Knight
I was working on some models for the 1866 mod, and thought I'd share them with the community :smile:
Since my texturing skills are very limited, most of these models aren't UV-mapped or textured.
Anyone who wants to support this model pack and wants to make some textures for it, feel free to post here or pm me.

~ Peralta

DOWNLOAD LINK V2.0

The subject: saloon/bar scene props and/or useable items
Contains: models for bar/saloon attributes, like drinking glasses, a piano, bottles, etc.
Credits: Peralta (models & some textures)

Drinking Glasses, from left to right: wine glass, shot, standard glass, long drink and beer glass.
Glasses.jpg
- Bottle (high quality) [note: the pack also contains a LQ version]
bottle.jpg
- whiskey bottle (LQ, HQ)
- new piano
- round bottle
- (metal) flask
- barrel table (textured!)
barreltable.jpg

280 tris

-= Files are now sorted in the download =-

V 3.0

V 3.0 will contain all models of V 2.0 + everything in the Finished list.

Finished:

WIP:

- darts and dart board (detailed)
- bar
- bar stools
- more bottles

Other:

Still looking for someone who can texture the models!

The use of the contained materials is free, although there are 2 conditions that need to be met before you can use these models in any commercial and/or non-commercial application:

1. give credit to the creator
2. Notice Peralta that you are going to use them (via the TaleWorlds forum and/or [email protected])

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Are you modelling saloon building ?

Eventually, not in the very near future though, since I'm not that skilled yet :wink:
I focus on scene props atm, since original scene props are pretty rare in mods around here.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
For now models are pretty good. :smile:

Edit: You did progress on quest pack ?

That project is delayed or even canceled :sad:

Difference is that I can model some stuff for 5 minutes, save and continue couple hours later, while I can't do that with scripting (since you have to pay attention to various files, other than f.e. a model in Wings)

Update: My new piano looks 1000 times better than the old one :mrgreen:
Update2: First textured obj: the barrel table!
Update3: some more bottles and the like

Update: V 2.0 has been released  :mrgreen:

Special attention asked for the new piano and the first textured object in the pack; our brandnew barreltable  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom