Sally out and Siege Overhaul?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just curious when or if the sally out mechanic is fixed or in the works. It was super cool to see in the older Gamescom coverage. Also the street fighting and throne room final stands were a feature that I am looking forward to.

Anyone have any new info on any of these mechanics?

I witnessed one sally out when I attacked a castle with a rather small army. An enemy lord came out with the whole castle garrison. I was outnumbered four to one, but my troops were massively superior to the mostly militia army that poured forth from the castle. I lost half of my men during the fighting. When it was all over, the castle garrison only had six men, all militia. I took the castle two days later with little opposition.

I had captured the enemy lord and he had pleasure of being locked up in his own dungeon. He escaped mere minutes later. I guess someone forgot the lock the cell door...

?

Saw someone who makes bannerlord youtube video and their siege glitched out and he was tranported into the throne room with a room packed full of troops fighting each other.

Back
Top Bottom