Sales figures?

Users who are viewing this thread

_Logan_

Regular
Hey vince and co. Are you guys allowed to release any sales numbers? I think I speak for alot of people when I say it'd be very interesting to see them, so we can can tell how much our community has supported you, given that youv'e been in the top 20 on steam since release.

Kthanksbye. x

Number of steam players playing warband at the same day even reached a new record.

c_b24.png

PCwQV.png

If I am right in assuming the Y axis figures are player numbers then I have calculated an increase from penultimate peak to most recent peak of 5421 players (using All Time graph). So I think you can expect at least 5421 players to have bought it, probably more.

Evan

Maybe the game wasn't on steam more early?

But the line goes to about y=11000 at x=2012-04-26 so I'm guessing about 9000 people picked up the game, or am I wrong here?

Release Date: 31 Mar 2010

So it's missing one year of information.
So all time stands for "all noted entries". So there don't seem to be entries before that point.

@Taco,
At the same time there was a release of a native patch, so a lot of those people would also be people that have warband on steam; log in and play the game to check out what's new.
They may or may not have bought NW aswell, but we can't see that from this chart.
What we can see though is that it was indeed very silly of steam to only have 500 copies :razz:

Wait steam only had 500 copies :O?

Vicccard said:
Let's see. 10,- a piece, 25% to the devs...Thats (roughly) about 75.000,-. Seems legit.

Can't say they don't deserve it though :smile:

imTaco said:
Wait steam only had 500 copies :O?

No i just think that initially they only bought 500 copies which meant that many people didnt get a CD key. This was resolved though so steam presumably bought more copies :smile:

Vicccard said:
Let's see. 10,- a piece, 25% to the devs...Thats (roughly) about 75.000,-. Seems legit.
well 30.000x9,99=300.000-30.000x0,01=300.000-300=299.700
299.700/4=74.925E for FSE(yes i know i am a math freak)

Back
Top Bottom