Sailor killed allied sailor at beginning + constant morale penalty

Users who are viewing this thread

Looter

Sergeant Knight
In story mode where you first try out sailing, my men somehow killed another sailor at the start when they both were on the same side

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1184304697

Also, every time I get on a boat and only sail a little, even if I stay near the coast my men keep on suffering a "your men feel uneasy..". fishermen can stay on the sea longer than these guys who whine all the tome

its a 2.1 hours trigger event, that doesn't fire at night, with a very small chance (1 in 7) + your navigation skill (that reduces it even further). So in other words, it should be a rare thingy at game start, and very rare later on.

Code:
(2.1, 

(party_get_num_companions, ":num_men_on_ship", "p_main_party"), #added to make sure your men dont complain if you have no men - produno
      (try_begin),
        (ge, ":num_men_on_ship", 2),
        (store_random_in_range, ":rand", 1, 8),
        (eq, ":rand", 1),
        (store_time_of_day, reg12),
        (try_begin),
          (neg|is_between, reg12, 5, 21),
          (display_message, "@Your troops are angry, because they hate to spend the night on sea.", color_bad_news),
          (call_script, "script_change_player_party_morale", TWEAK_MORALE_LOSS_SEA_TRAVEL),
        (else_try),
          (party_get_skill_level, ":navigation_skill", "p_main_party", "skl_navigation"),
          (store_random_in_range, ":rand", 1, 11),
          (ge, ":rand", ":navigation_skill"),
          (display_message, "@Your troops feel uneasy about crossing the sea.", color_bad_news),
          (call_script, "script_change_player_party_morale", TWEAK_MORALE_LOSS_SEA_TRAVEL),
        (try_end),
      (try_end),

1 in 7 chance is ~14%
Example: if you had 6 in navigation skill that cuts the chance in half.

Are you sure it happens "every time"? You could include your rlg_log.txt (with EDIT MODE on) while you travel at sea if this happens too often.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom