Not open for further replies.
Lor Dric said:
More items

2i87rb6.jpg
2z9a5vp.jpg
1zd0iti.jpg
33oqyy1.jpg
20nuk4.jpg

due to the large amount of items now available armorers, and weaponsmiths have a larger inventory to choose from
horse merchants now carry 25 horses
soon I will start equipping the rest of the leaders and troops

more faces only 2 batches left to do

mkgfwp.jpg
5o8gw1.jpg
2mn0jki.jpg
2r6gyzc.jpg
300dx7l.jpg
I like that you are adding a lot of new items but just don't overload your mod. I also used to add a lot of stuff to my mod but it became to much and removed a lot. Some stuff just didn't fit. Just some friendly advise :smile:
Carry on! You are doing fine.

It's also not a good idea to make factions too varied. Besides the visual incoherence, you might go over your draw call limit by adding too many items. For my mod I've gotten into the habit of using base clothing and slowly adding armour pieces on top of that for higher tiers, both for aesthetics and performance.

The items are all in
only scenes, faction troop trees and equipping faction troops are left after I get the last 2 face sets put in, plus a couple of minor things
I think the scenes won't be in the first Beta release
A few more items

2qxuss2.jpg
if1hcp.jpg
29w7g2s.jpg
29krmz5.jpg
1zfla4w.jpg
11vqg0i.jpg
2wmfiao.jpg
245d21e.jpg
ridmad.jpg
yyydu.jpg
fc8y38.jpg
f1xf94.jpg

I'm crediting wanderer949, WookieWarlord, Fredelios and Havoc for these. These are the names I got from everyone I've PMed if someone knows anything different please let me know

I see I have to make normalmaps for the mule I won't be using the donkey mount

1zph114.jpg

Just got back from an out-of-state trip to celebrate Christmas with the folks.  Glad to see the mod is progressing nicely.

I dont wanna come off as rude but it needs more RP elements! Or atleast some new unique RP elements that havent been seen in these OSP pack compilation mods. The guild thing sounds pretty unique and cool ill give you that!  :mrgreen:

ragdol said:
I dont wanna come off as rude but it needs more RP elements! Or atleast some new unique RP elements that havent been seen in these OSP pack compilation mods. The guild thing sounds pretty unique and cool ill give you that!  :mrgreen:

Such as? Post what you are expecting to find. I'm more into conquering so I think I spend more time on that aspect.

The guild things are from Rigale.

Original mule

epk7dw.jpg

After new normalmap, specular, and shader

2r727w1.jpg
1z1tw8j.jpg
2hoxo5z.jpg

So i dont know if this mod has a page for Questions so ill just ask here. Is it just me, or the other factions got similar troop trees as the native ones? Please Do tell if its just mine coz the only faction troop tree that's new in the game is the Romes tree. Please need answer ASAP, thanks  :smile:

rook14 said:
So i dont know if this mod has a page for Questions so ill just ask here. Is it just me, or the other factions got similar troop trees as the native ones? Please Do tell if its just mine coz the only faction troop tree that's new in the game is the Romes tree. Please need answer ASAP, thanks  :smile:

that is next on my list, doing new faction troop trees and new faction troops. sorry they are not done yet

Lor Dric said:
rook14 said:

that is next on my list, doing new faction troop trees and new faction troops. sorry they are not done yet

Oh ok, nice. Btw, love the Roman troops, very badass  :smile:
Thanks for the quick response  :smile:

Are there going to be seperate troop tree for each faction, or at least plan for that? And, since of the lack of castle scenes, are you going to implement scenes from osp like 100 calrade castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom