[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote

Slayth is working on face codes and a quest
[/quote]

Face codes are fairly easy, but time consuming.

The quest has been quite a task, especially with my work schedule and my wife hogging the computer for candycrush. :sad:

Sorry for the inactivity I have changed over to my 64 bit system. I have given up trying to keep this so it will run on a 32 bit system, there just isn't enough ram.

some screens

347wt2t.jpg
vqqrr6.jpg
s2gy1y.jpg
25ywr3a.jpg

put the original textures back in for the Gul towns

[
vrpweb.jpg
2lntj45.jpg
jijbtj.jpg

Gul tavern scenes need lighting yet

2cs9p8l.jpg

Gul castle interior, for now

2ut3yx4.jpg
nfhg8l.jpg

A few of the new knights faces

282m4p1.jpg
2j1sq36.jpg
2rw8hsg.jpg
fted91.jpg
96clkp.jpg
1hdpjd.jpg
b5p0kz.jpg
1j0s37.jpg

2 of the  new rulers faces

3586sz4.jpg
1760jn.jpg

added some of Punkt's HiRes Textures

25kt1rs.jpg
byd8n.jpg
2it449.jpg
4uao92.jpg

put heraldic horses and armors back in
put different sized horses and draft horses back in
I think the music files are close to being right now don't know where all the extra stuff came from :???:
added companion 31,  Altzer  will post picture soon

Michadr said:
This looks pretty cool! just found this thread a few days ago. Do you do your own scneing?

thanks

not for this mod, Pizzaraider has been making the scenes, hopefully more are on the way.

Michadr said:
I have some more questions. I noticed in your changelog this
-added campaign AI by motomataru EDIT: had to remove

I have the same AI in my mod and it's horribly buggy. Wondering why you had to remove it?

A hash vector error that kept crashing the game

yay! got rid of trade route error,  had to get rid of the diplomacy distance calculation, on screen printout doesn't get overloaded now

Alpha 2.90 the last alpha is done

stuff after this is in Beta

eq5n6b.jpg
2prcr46.jpg
6jn8cm.jpg
2e6eeyt.jpg
m9wrpz.jpg

getting the faces done

2pzd2rr.jpg
11buqf5.jpg
kcecd1.jpg
23wqxig.jpg
2j5miab.jpg
hwxvzb.jpg
29vnvwz.jpg
r8i70o.jpg
nx0rgl.jpg
27www8w.jpg
347a9no.jpg
eq6l2d.jpg
2s0o6yb.jpg

some of the new horses
30lf2mv.jpg

got the map closer to finished
replaced some texture files
all scenes are in, some are only temporary, but at least there is a scene

At risk of contradicting an earlier post of mine, I can see why you're going to 64 bit.  You were having to take out so much of your work to keep it 32 bit.  Some of those scenery shots almost look like photographs!

Glad to see the heraldic horses and armor are back.

I did some playtesting:  I built up a party of 100 warriors, bought a ship, and sailed to the island where Zintar exists.  I went in close to the city and built an outpost.  That got the attention of the leader of the Black Khergits who threatened to wipe me out, but I bribed him and they left me alone.  I then left a garrison in the outpost and sailed back to the outpost for more troops.  When I returned, I built up the outpost to a fort; luckily the Black Khergits still left me alone.  Then, just for fun, I attacked their army, just to see how tough they are.  They out numbered us 240 to 100. Needless to say, my army was beaten, but it took them a couple of rounds to do it.  I am told they are one of he toughest factions in the game!

Modder223 said:
I have been watching this mod for awhile now and I see some really neat stuff going on with this mod. Keep up the great work :smile:

Thanks, to be honest I'm close to giving up on this, I get so little feedback, and don't have many play testers (1 or 2)  Only 2 people signed up for Beta testing. I have kept going because I want to learn more about the module system and the limits imposed by the game engine.

I am thankful for the help I have gotten from Pizzaraider(scenes and change log),  frozenpainter(items) and  Slayth(face codes and hero dialogs), but it seems like I have to push to get anything done now. I want my team to be excited about the mod and want them to willingly contribute to it being a polished working mod.

Can't seem to find who made these so I can get permissions and give credit
1zph114.jpg
Does anyone know?

Next release and this will be moved to The Caravanserai

I really need sceners, Play testers and feedback.
Anyone?

Lor Dric said:
Modder223 said:
I have been watching this mod for awhile now and I see some really neat stuff going on with this mod. Keep up the great work :smile:

Thanks, to be honest I'm close to giving up on this, I get so little feedback, and don't have many play testers (1 or 2)  Only 2 people signed up for Beta testing. I have kept going because I want to learn more about the module system and the limits imposed by the game engine.

I am thankful for the help I have gotten from Pizzaraider(scenes and change log) and  Slayth(face codes and hero dialogs), but it seems like I have to push to get anything done now. I want my team to be excited about the mod and want them to willingly contribute to it being a polished working mod.

1zph114.jpg
Does anyone know?

Anyone?
Those were from an old osp pretty far back i think not sure though...
Also work on cleaning up the first page that has all the info.. Make it neat and easy to read/look over.. I would set up a moddb page/a steam page to reach out to larger audiences.. I can help test if you need the testers and I can also get you some in game screenshots of beginning game/end game ^^

Lor Dric said:
Modder223 said:

I am thankful for the help I have gotten from Pizzaraider(scenes and change log),  frozenpainter(items) and  Slayth(face codes and hero dialogs), but it seems like I have to push to get anything done now. I want my team to be excited about the mod and want them to willingly contribute to it being a polished working mod.

1zph114.jpg
Does anyone know?

Anyone?
This mod does have a lot of potential. It would be a shame if it was discontinued. I keep coming back to see what else you have added and done, and you keep impressing me.
Hmm... the animals seem to be in floris aswell, though I am not sure who made them.

Modder223 said:
I can help test if you need the testers and I can also get you some in game screenshots of beginning game/end game ^^

ok. please do

added Black Knight and Bronze Knight Armour OSP Pack by Narf - Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack.
Yamabushi  - For the Cape.

x4ogsi.jpg

After specs redone and original shader restored
124abti.jpg
25tyfbk.jpg

Reus said:
The bronze warrior armor is lookin' sexy.

glad you like it

added Wei.Xiadi's Armour Project V1.1

2d6tyyq.jpg

r88049.jpg
24ct66s.jpg
xgk7k0.jpg
1tjxh1.jpg
28ujj13.jpg
e19mvn.jpg
33jqtxh.jpg
2ecq5ht.jpg
2vvrfkl.jpg
29qhb85.jpg
10rjlsm.jpg
2zemn3l.jpg
27x30yh.jpg

finished adding Rus Armor Pack by Narf

most of the items have been added, just a few more packs to put in

So many more armors, horses, etc..  These are some of the things that make this mod so interesting, that and the sheer size & scope of the mod.

More items

2i87rb6.jpg
2z9a5vp.jpg
1zd0iti.jpg
33oqyy1.jpg
20nuk4.jpg
5lyk9j.jpg
34euu69.jpg
6gg8z7.jpg
20fx5b4.jpg
xodqih.jpg
16bag6t.jpg

due to the large amount of items now available armorers, and weaponsmiths have a larger inventory to choose from
horse merchants now carry 25 horses
soon I will start equipping the rest of the leaders and troops

more faces only 2 batches left to do

mkgfwp.jpg
5o8gw1.jpg
2mn0jki.jpg
2r6gyzc.jpg
300dx7l.jpg

some more horses

14inawy.jpg
140yzjc.jpg
8wczva.jpg