[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
added firearms proficiency
barkeep sells matchlock, blunderbus and cartridges
got the neathal body added
got the congothen body added
work has been started on gul, neathal, and congothen troops, rom troops are almost done
added 2 rom troops 2 gul troops 1 neathal troop and 1 congothen troop to the mercenaries you can hire in taverns and bordellos
put 3 heraldic horses back in

cristy80 said:
i cant download :sad:

why not? what is happening when you try to?

BerserkerRezo said:
How can i turn off the Fog of War?
  for now turn on cheats and use control t, turned off fog of war for next release

to everyone playing go to Argo and see if you can wander the streets without the game crashing, then let me know

2wg4oe0.jpg
zko713.jpg
2vvklrt.jpg
332cryf.jpg

Argo works just fine for me
Still, I cant remember putting the trees all over the place  :grin:

And the entry point to the dungeon is wrong in all the cities, menu item no 7 is now "Door to your enterprise" instead of the Dungeon.

Also, Sargoth terrain is now wrong, it is not as high/low as it should be, and you have a scene prop "fake_house_c", which, from the outside walls, has weird textures.

Also, I just remembered that I did the AI mesh for the gul towns already, stupid me  :grin:

Anyways, I really like how fast you get things done currently!

Edit:
Also, all the passages seem to be incorrect now, as 5 is the dungeon instead of the shop, and 4 is the arena instead of the tavern, 6 is now the castle courtyard instead of the arena

Castle (menu item no 2) is still correct.

Sargoth is fixed had wrong scn file

2tyc3.jpg
2ah5mc3.jpg

new horse a Frakocan warhorse

2nve3vo.jpg

added lord pictures to the town screens thanks to Lord of Shadows for the code

2djyuys.jpg

This is hilarious, I have a screenshot which proves it doesnt always work fine  :grin:
but just forget it,its not reall important :wink:

Pizzaraider said:
This is hilarious, I have a screenshot which proves it doesnt always work fine  :grin:
but just forget it,its not reall important :wink:

since I'm the only one with this version of the mod and am the only one testing this feature, and I have checked over 50 places and they all work so far

you don't have this version so you can't test and you are telling me it's not working?? with screenshots??

that is hilarious  :lol:

maybe eventually I might find one that doesn't work, until then it works just fine :razz:

I take it all the scenes are done? :wink:

I was talking about the spoiler all the time  :wink:
not about ingame content
the image in the spoiler is sometimes wrong, it sometimes displays the image you want to show, and sometimes a tiny image with jack sparrow and wolverime on it( i have a screenshot of that),that was all I was saying
Also explains the other guys comment

Pizzaraider said:
I was talking about the spoiler all the time  :wink:
not about ingame content
the image in the spoiler is sometimes wrong, it sometimes displays the image you want to show, and sometimes a tiny image with jack sparrow and wolverime on it( i have a screenshot of that),that was all I was saying
Also explains the other guys comment

you must  show me, must be a problem with Tinypic, now I understand what you are talking about :lol:  :oops:
will re-upload picture this afternoon, thanks

Native horse

20rrzgg.jpg

Natives are equiped just have to do faces

2f0de38.jpg
mm3ax.jpg

finished adding land trade routes

added more to factions on page 1

plan on adding cows, mule, donkeys, and goats from Brytenwalda

Neathal mounts

30idvyf.jpg
28s5umr.jpg