[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
after much messing around it is defiantly too many textures being the problem
I have took out faction plate, faction hero armor, different sized horses, heraldic armors, heraldic horses,
I'm going to take specs and norms off of gul town materials to see how close that will get me to having the scenes in the game
probably will take out draft horses and I won't be able to use a bunch of the OSPs that I was planning on using  :sad:

I am interested by the features "Crafting" and "Guilds". What exactly are the details of them?

The Dark Robin said:
I am interested by the features "Crafting" and "Guilds". What exactly are the details of them?
They are out of Rigale, I haven't tested them myself,so I can't guarantee the descriptions are accurate,  cooking has been checked by Pizzaraider

I have asked Froi to check the other 2 for me

descriptions from Rigales subforum

Basic crafting: (woodcrafting/smithing/cooking), linked to new skills;
Guilds: ranks, effects and choices (too many to describe)
The Guilds: woodcrafters,cooks,smiths,explorers,miners,lumberjacks,hunters,herborists,leatherworkers,hospital,fishermans,bards

I have slowly been getting the new villages placed I think I got 60 more done

Is fog of war on?  Only Praven shows up for me, and I've been running around the map over places where I thought the other castles, villages, towns would be, but they don't appear?

yes fog of war is on, to get places to stay visible on map you will have to actually visit the place, passing by won't keep places on the map
use ctrl t for play testing

can't use gul town scenes, had to take out my steppe chargers and draft horses only have a few things that can be added yet
forgot to take out heraldic armies .brf that will give me 70 more textures that I can put in

Rom village
zuzpg.jpg

Did someone delete my post a few days ago, or did I just not finish it?  :grin:

Anyways, good job with the towns and villages!

Yeah its sad you cant use the gul town scenes, but Im glad the roman villages are working! Did you see any weird things in the villages? Anything I messed up?

Pizzaraider said:
Did someone delete my post a few days ago, or did I just not finish it?  :grin:

Anyways, good job with the towns and villages!

Yeah its sad you cant use the gul town scenes, but Im glad the roman villages are working! Did you see any weird things in the villages? Anything I messed up?

I saw no post, you must not have saved it

sorry it took so long, but placing stuff on the map is so monotonous

the villages I looked at were fine, might have you make 10 more on a different piece of land use a more generic flat piece :cool:

I'm trying a last ditch effort and re-texturing the Gul towns, I have got rid of 100 textures so far, this sucks because of the 500+ meshes, real time consuming

after getting the scenes set up I can get to working on the factions

some of the new weapons
141unpv.jpg
erxzxt.jpg

got 3 scenes in and working
n6ophl.jpg
33ollbc.jpg
263a2l2.jpg

removed Rigale quivers

Good Job!
Then I guess I can do the AI mesh for these now, too!

Could you maybe tell me if I need to take care of something? I probably need the new textures?

will release 2.89 in a day or two :smile:

then my play testers can help me decide which Rom, and highlanders  armors to take out
had to take out some new weapons to get rid of texture error, game doesn't like me using so many textures :cry:

a handful of villages need slight adjustment and 3 naval academies haven't been put in yet

stats
282knqd.jpg

this is more playable now, just can't wander new village centers, a few new town centers, and some new castles but you can buy things etc..
new faction troops aren't done Rom troops are started, the rest are set up with one of the original 6 factions troops until I can get to them

oops! I forgot to fix the African weapons so they would work

Beta will be closed, sign up if you are interested

ddp0kx.jpg
6yyuko.jpg
33c831u.jpg
2zfqrfq.jpg
2qm3z7m.jpg
2hhivpc.jpg
jgry3d.jpg
t8nnkk.jpg
2cz7o8g.jpg
2ntd4xi.jpg

To do list for beta: put in items, do the terrain on the map, work on faction troops, get scenes worked on and put in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom