[S] Warring States II - Released 15 Oct 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

If you look back through the posts you will discover that he disappeared for three months (June, July and August) and then showed up with a release. So it is just a habit of his, he will show up again eventually.

I don't get this mod. does it just add a few more faction? cuse I thought it was going to be more like 6 factions fighting over swadia or somthing like that. and by factions I mean mini-factions.

Mitchmon said:
I don't get this mod. does it just add a few more faction? cuse I thought it was going to be more like 6 factions fighting over swadia or somthing like that. and by factions I mean mini-factions.

The creator actually want a mod like that for himself and it's a work-in-progress. If the creator shows up again and works on, he'll make a mod that splits all calrdian nations into a many little ones, I think.

Thanks for your comment. A new update will be up as soon as I fix some of the lingering issues.. It is not fun playing and having the characters jumped many levels for no reason at all.

I have a good idea where I want the mod to be but some of the stuffs cannot be realised as quickly as I want because of my poor coding skills. Sorry about that.. :sad:

It's great to see you here again Benkasim. :smile: I hope that the new version will be even better. :smile:
Well you could try asking for help on the forum, or recruit some coder...just my 2 cents...  :smile:

EDIT: How's the mod progressing, any news? :smile:

EDIT2: I might have found the solution to random levelling up, this is the link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49599.30.html it is for M&B, not WB, but I guess it could work or at least give you some idea how to fix it...

Im interested in supporting a server with alot of bots for this mod. Im running a 200 bot server as a demo for this idea right now (for native). Its called Captain Slobots 200 Bot Battle Server (on 24/7). Check it out!

Just got it a few days ago. That sure is an awesome mod. Definetly adopted, even when wanting to play normal parties, the added stuff make it better than native.

Well the only issue for me is Escobarr.
I mean those Escobarrii javelineers would be okay, if there wasn't hundreds of them. They are too many in the parties and they just have some of the highest level equipment available.
Tried a little experiment... with an average quality bow, a headshot at pointblank damages are of an average of 4-5. They are great in close combat and have throwing weapons so you can't even take them on from afar. There's pretty much no way I can figure out to counter them and during a siege, when you attack them no matter what the strategy you use and no matter what are the troops you use it's a real slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom