[S] Warring States II - Released 15 Oct 2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Running into the patrols of Escobar results in a crash.

Other than that, awesome mod

Also, it would be nice if there was some way to be able to be a vassal, take land, and then leave without losing the land. Yes, you can ask for something and then when the king says no you leave, but once your Renown is high enough, he will accept everything.

I've got a question and i dont know whether it has already been asked or not :grin:
I`ve seen that the escobarii milita got some sort of a pistol. Can i buy this item on the market or drops it as loot after a fight ?

And i have to add that encountering with escobarii patrouls and defeating escobarii armies makes the game crash !
Is there any way to fix this bug?

I think the Praven scene is messed up. In a siege, there was a huge hill that rose to the top of their wall, and the AI attackers didn't know how to use it.

It's been over over a month since the author of this mod last signed in. Has anyone heard from at all. Because I get the feeling he's given on his mod?

Strategist said:
It's been over over a month since the author of this mod last signed in. Has anyone heard from at all. Because I get the feeling he's given on his mod?

I've followed this mod since the beginning, he does this.

yeah, none too concerned.  Plus, given that for students we've just gotten out of exams and into break, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's relaxing.  If I remember right he's a student, at least.

silent.exclamation said:
yeah, none too concerned.  Plus, given that for students we've just gotten out of exams and into break, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's relaxing.  If I remember right he's a student, at least.

not true =(

i got one more exam today on monday AND THEN im done XD

thick1988 said:
I think the Praven scene is messed up. In a siege, there was a huge hill that rose to the top of their wall, and the AI attackers didn't know how to use it.

I had this bug in Native too. It's not a problem of this mod. In addition, when I got this bug I had been one of the attackers and we lost, because of this stupid bug. But I think it's not in every game.

Has anyone heard from the creator? I don't want to see a mod like this die...

Nonetheless, is there a way to disable the jump to level 20?

Back
Top Bottom